CXCVINE
    CXCVINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Saturday Parlay

Posting a parlay I'm currently considering to play with a pretty decent amount of money. Still not played so could change my mind depending on what I see before kick-off but so far I like them.

Siena ML @1.83
    Stoke City ML @ 2.15

I'm also considering to add S Williams ML but don't trust it enough. I saw Reading ML but didn't trust also. lel

Other sht I was considering:
    Stuttgart - Dortmund BTTS or Dortmund ML
    Meinz - Augsburg BTTS
    Ajaccio - Toulouse Over 2.5
    Leverkusen ML
    Chelsea ML

Lmk what you guys (or girls? ) think

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Do some more research before taking Dormund, odds are rising on Dortmund ML..they've been horrible last few weeks and have Real Madrid on Wednesday so proceed with caution, I like your other plays

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Dortmund got a trend going on.

In the last 4 games before the champions league, they lost all.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

will stoke win?

CXCVINE
    CXCVINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Current form suggests that Stoke is gonna win. Hull is not a good away team, even tho last 5 away games they've won some points but before that they were losing all 3 all the time. Only thing that worries me is that Walters for Stoke (key offensive player) is out. Also iirc Stoke's next game is against Chelsea in Stamford Bridge, so today is a good chance to hit that theoretical 40 points for survival in the EPL.

Also yeah, I've decided not to be on board for Dortmund to win for the exact reasons you guys gave me BTTS looked better to me but anyway

I've missed Siena. My new parlay which I'm gonna play is Stoke, Chelsea and Galatasaray to win.

BOL to everyone!