barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Saturday card

Chelsea ML+over 2.5(2.35), City ML(2.05), Barca ML+over 2.5 (1.80), Bayern ML+over3.5 (1.75) ..City is the biggest play, D. Silva- one of my favorite players ever is doubtful, but is expected to play..still debating Atl. Madrid ML (2.35) and Sevilla ML (2.40).. I know these are all favorites and probably public bets but season is nearing the end and good teams get their sh*t together

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Me likes Chelsea -1.

Must win for Atletico Madrid but Bilbao will give a lot of trouble... Possibly grind it out for a draw.

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    Chelsea ML+over 2.5(2.35), City ML(2.05), Barca ML+over 2.5 (1.80), Bayern ML+over3.5 (1.75) ..City is the biggest play, D. Silva- one of my favorite players ever is doubtful, but is expected to play..still debating Atl. Madrid ML (2.35) and Sevilla ML (2.40).. I know these are all favorites and probably public bets but season is nearing the end and good teams get their sh*t together
    stick to city ml chelsea isnt that good of a bet they like to win 1-0 2-0 would rather go both teams not to score always stay away from barca and bayern plus im sure bayern are preparing for the champions league where they face david moyes football genius

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
    stick to city ml chelsea isnt that good of a bet they like to win 1-0 2-0 would rather go both teams not to score always stay away from barca and bayern plus im sure bayern are preparing for the champions league where they face david moyes football genius
    Chelsea ML is 1.30 but added over 2.5 to make it 2.35..they concede goals away from home so im hoping for a 2-1 win..not too happy about the bet but took it anyway..I think Barca destroys Espanyol, they dont have much to play for.. Cant really reach europe or get relegated,,bayern can destroy any team in bundesliga with their B side and City is just way better than Arsenal..just my two cents..

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post

Good one.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

chelsea -1 on the road? you guys crazy?

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Are any.of these clubs in a must win type situation?? Tired.of not.knowing who is going to just go through the motions. Like.city and.Chelsea but do they actually come to.play

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    Are any.of these clubs in a must win type situation?? Tired.of not.knowing who is going to just go through the motions. Like.city and.Chelsea but do they actually come to.play
    If chelsea don't win their title race can be called over.

If city don't win Chelsea's title race can be called not over.

If both win title race keeps going.

I know Chelsea on the road sucks cawk, but it's Crystal Palace and it's a must win,. Ref gotta favor Chelsea a bit here.

CXCVINE
    CXCVINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Yeah, It's a must win for Chelsea; Cr Palace sucks;

I was on it but considering Chelsea on the road and PSG game mid-week is changing my mind. Also Chelsea lost lots of points before CL matches this season. I still think Chelsea is gonna win but not gonna play it. Just my 2 cents.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    If chelsea don't win their title race can be called over.

If city don't win Chelsea's title race can be called not over.

If both win title race keeps going.

I know Chelsea on the road sucks cawk, but it's Crystal Palace and it's a must win,. Ref gotta favor Chelsea a bit here.
    Stupid american question here friend, Why will the ref favor.chelsea? Kinda like lebron or kobe getting a friendly whistle or two?

CXCVINE
    CXCVINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Because it's Chelsea lel I mean the bigger/giant club. Also it's good money if the title race keeps going.

is what he meant I think

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by CXCVINE View Post
    Because it's Chelsea lel I mean the bigger/giant club. Also it's good money if the title race keeps going.

is what he meant I think
    right.

looking at it longterm it's better for ratings if the title race keeps going.

just like its better for ratings that Man U advanced instead of Olympiakos.. I mean who else but Olympiakos and Bayern fans are gonna watch that boring game, at least we get to watch Manchester United get shtted on.

Chelsea players dive and btch a lot, they'll get what they want.

palace lost to united 0-2 why not lose to Chelsea 0-2.. that's the least they can do.

I'm pretty sure we sure be fairly comfortable here and the worst we'll see is a push , Jose will play for a result, not a huge score, but he's gonna wanna be safe and not repeat the Aston Villa match. Looks like -1 is being pounded now @-142. Not sure if there's a lot of value in that anymore gonna wait till the morning for the line.

If you got live betting options you can wait live for a way better line, -1 @-142 for a team that will be happy with 0-1 is not the best bet.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

what about Barcelona -1.5 @2.11 ??? Seems to good to be true right?

waht u guys think, trap?

conferi
    conferi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2239

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPicks View Post
    what about Barcelona -1.5 @2.11 ??? Seems to good to be true right?

waht u guys think, trap?
    Valdes and iniesta out. Safer to take the -1. Away game at Espanyol is always tough.