addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Early morning game Osasuna vs Sevilla

This is a pure value bet and no confidence.
    Based on high odds and will cash in if Osasuna manage to take the lead.
    Motivation on Osasuna side, since they need the points to avoid relegation and Sevilla just played a long game in EL vs Betis. Also a clash vs Real Madrid in Wednesday will be on Sevillas mind?
    Exhaustion and minds on Real games might be Sevilla downfall today.

Pure value on Osasuna@3.15 at low stake and cash in if they take the lead and sell it to minimze the loss, if Sevilla takes the lead and is the better team.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

God bless Sevilla! Crazy final few mins of half...Osasuna have goal debateably ruled offside, then Sevilla miss an open goal, then Damia handles and Sevilla convert penalty with last kick of half!
    363123808-1
    15 4:06am 23-Mar-14 23-Mar-14 Soccer
    1H Total Osasuna/Sevilla (O 0.5 and 1) for 1st Half.
    [Live! 0-0] -101 1,010.00 1,000.00

addic3t
    Update your status

Yeah, from now on im staying away these noon games. have never luck on early norning games at all. Osasuna was betterr team first 25 min, few chances to score and Sevilla scored 1 goal on theirs 1 attempt on goal. Sevilla pushed down Osa players, hands hits the ball and Sevilla got penalty.

Now I need Parma to win to get back the loss and some profit. If Parma dont win I definitely avoid all noon games in future.

addic3t
    Update your status

Cashed out and took the loss on Parma and no more noon games in the future for me.