addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

El Clasico: Real - Barca

As Real fan of course I hopes they will win and this season they can win triples. Copa Del Rey, CL, Primera Division.
    Most probably bet is BTTS@1.51 and small on Real to win@2.26.
    The problem is Barca havent lost 3 away games in a row since 2002 and make mine stake at low for Real to win.

Real have played real good decent recent and Barca on downtrend. But I know Real to well, that all these superstars can do a sh*t match, if they lose theirs calm and selfishness to do everything on theirs own.

I hopes Ancelotti use both Bales and Ronaldos speedness and counter in couple of goals. None of Barcas player can match theirs speed and use it well Mr. Ancelotti!

VIVA LOS BLANCOS and CRUSH those dwarfes!

Main bet: BTTS@1.51 ALL IN!! (just kidding) But high amount on it.
    Small: Real win@2.26 For TV and some action to watch the game.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

BTTS is usually a good size bet for me when these two meet and I can't see why I won't be taking it again this time. Will certainly lean on others around here for more insight but its usually an auto play for me. GL with it, I'll probably be riding along as well.

conferi
    conferi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2239

Barca + 1/2 is the play for me.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

even if real lose, atletico cannot jump into first...that is how important the games is...to extend that lead and end all hope of barca making up 7 points at this stage of the season...i will back real madrid to win in that their team responds to carlo alot better than barca responds to martino...these big games truly depend on preparation and are not won on star power alone...real in my opinion has this to their advantage...

has anyone noticed the way messi runs on the pitch now and even dribbles...very square and pompous...much like ronaldo in that he got away from the finesse moves that made him so popular...messi looks singular and lacks that fluidity in years past...the ego has outgrown the player within