barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Dortmund-Zenit

Over 3.5 at 2.20 this is my play of the week, hopefully I dont jinx it..Dortmund are an over machine lately. This game is perfect for plenty goals. 2-4 first game, Zenit will go all out, and Dortmund will not back down. No reason for either team to sit back. Dortmund are too good and too attacking minded to protect this lead at home. Lots of high quality attacking players on both teams.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Ok I'll join ya.

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

dont bet overs in a game where the better team doesnt even need to score and zenit isnt very good away from home let alone going to dortmund but gl

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Only bet for me tomorrow is Olympiakos DNB

Overbettor

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
    dont bet overs in a game where the better team doesnt even need to score and zenit isnt very good away from home let alone going to dortmund but gl
    If zenit scores first then dortmund needs to score, right? Zenit needs to win 3-0 or atleast 2-0 to tie. Is that right? Idk how these "playoffs" work but I'm trying to figure it out.

CXCVINE
    CXCVINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Nah , 2-0 won't work as Dortmund scored 4 in Russia. When it's a tie, they look which team scored more when playing away. So Zenit would need 3-0 or for a tie, 5-3 to eliminate Dortmund. Practically impossible.
    Points Awarded:

Overbettor gave CXCVINE 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CXCVINE View Post
    Nah , 2-0 won't work as Dortmund scored 4 in Russia. When it's a tie, they look which team scored more when playing away. So Zenit would need 3-0 or for a tie, 5-3 to eliminate Dortmund. Practically impossible.
    Nothing is impossible my friend

Overbettor

Quote Originally Posted by CXCVINE View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Think I may hold off on this game then....although dortmund -1.5 seems possible I guess

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

AVB already coaching them?

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

thats what i was wondering if boas is coaching? it said he will be introduced on 20th? dortmund will want a better show from there loss in league play on the weekend... and they will win 2-1 or or by a bigger margin.

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    If zenit scores first then dortmund needs to score, right? Zenit needs to win 3-0 or atleast 2-0 to tie. Is that right? Idk how these "playoffs" work but I'm trying to figure it out.
    In European Cups, its away goals that counts and Since Dortmund won 1st leg with 4-2. Zenit needs to win by at least 3 goals margin to direct advance or same score 4-2 to tie it and take it to extra time.