edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Juventus vs Fiorentina Fixed?

I was watching highlights and I'm seeing everyone commenting on websites that Juventus ( Rubentus ) fixed this game, bought the refs I'm assuming?

Did any non-Juventus fans watch the game? Tryna see this from un-biased perspective.

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

I saw the second half, did not notice any fishy stuff. Fiorentina outplayed Juve last 30 mins and should of scored but did not convert their chances..cant say anything about 1st half

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

How was it fixed? (I watched it but I'm a Juve fan)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

was one of the most boring second halves of the season, I dont recall anything happening in that game, other than Gomez missing a good chance with a header.

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Juventus got caught by fixed games few years back and got degraded to Serie B. Also the general manager got jail time and doubt they will get in fixed games again. So no, this game isnt fixed and no need for it either. They are in lead in Serie A and no need to fix game.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by addic3t View Post
    Juventus got caught by fixed games few years back and got degraded to Serie B. Also the general manager got jail time and doubt they will get in fixed games again. So no, this game isnt fixed and no need for it either. They are in lead in Serie A and no need to fix game.
    Old habits die hard.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

If you want to look at teams fixing games, look at Napoli who keep losing/drawing to shitty teams every time I bet on them