olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a call out

I'm back, tons of new faces, sorry to see some gone

didn't leave for any particular reason other than i got really busy, take em or leave em:

MEXICO -1

BOSNIA -133

ARGENTINA -1

USA PK

BELGIUM -.5

GERMANY -1

SERBIA PK

ECUADOR -.5

ENGLAND -1

FRANCE DRAW

SPAIN -1

HONDURAS -.5

COSTA RICA DRAW

SOUTH KOREA +.5

if you haven't noticed i like the favorites.. to briefly explain why is because none of the better teams are playing particularly tough competition. while most of them will be experimental squads, don't forget that the "scrubs" aren't playing for nothing. some are trying to impress old coaches, some new, and these nations have talent..

my specialty is CONCACAF, but its harder to pick concacaf in friendlies due to the opposite explanation i stated above. their scrubs are scrubs.

bol to everyone, hello to anyone who remembers

olemissbydamn

by the way the post isn't a call out

i was going to try to make a satirical post calling out all the people i didn't see on the front page of the soccer forum for not being here, and some old faces for fun

couldn't think of everyone i wanted to call out

sorry

justkyle88
    justkyle88's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is the bosnia -133?

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I'm feeling the USA PK.

Ecuador looked attractive but they're not that much of an away side, mostly do better at home with high altitude.

Mexico playing in Atalanta, so this should be like a "home game" for them. Nigeria missing out on a couple of regulars, but I don't know if I would trust MEXICO with a -1 handicap just YET. Their New Zealand win didn't concern me, they've been sht throughout the group stages but I think the team is gonna do it's best to impress and restore faith for their fans.

I like the French Draw as well,. From watching and spectating past french games ( with an exception of France vs Ukraine ) they play slow football.. I'm personally avoiding it completely due to my bias, but they'll be giving a winger from Sociedad a chance and he's gonna do his best to be productive in the game. ( Griezmann )

England.... a lot of pressure from the English Media for them to win.. but honestly you never know with England.. 1-0 1-1 0-0 type game.

I actually like the Greeks to beat South Korea.. losing to weak USA squad and MEXICO their stuttering away form doesn't impress me. Plus the Greek LINE-UP looks strong. Just missing out on their main goalkeeper.

Belgium looks good on paper, although Hazard won't be playing too much or maybe not at all since Mourhino asked Belgiums coach to not use him since he has an important game in premier league coming up. He'll play for "20 mins" at most.

olemissbydamn

i hate taking mexico, don't get me wrong -- they've completely screwed me multiple times, but like england they need to restore some faith and their new coach knows that. he's a good mix of coaching prowess and politics

same reason why i took england, minus the coaching stuff. they know they need momentum going into the wc and i think they start here.

i don't like the greeks. i mean, the people and the culture are great.. but i have no faith in their squad.

20 minutes is enough for hazard to cause damage

to be honest I'm expecting more than one push, but i couldn't justify taking the dog and i don't mind a push if i win more than i lose.. its just how i play whether that's dumb or not is a conversation for another day. makes reading my cards sometimes difficult because i take games that i think the more likely outcomes are push or win and roll the dice.. bol

justkyle88
    justkyle88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where do you get the team list for soccer games?

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I just google previews and news and find out, ussualy look for a decent source.

by the way to make it clear.

Hazard might not even play, Benteke will play for about 60 minutes, and Lukaku will play for about half an hour.

Prolly a low scoring game?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

shouldn't be betting favorites in friendlies.You see alot more draws in these games as well. Your better off staying away from most of these games actually

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surely Japan -1.0 is the play?

olemissbydamn

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    shouldn't be betting favorites in friendlies.You see alot more draws in these games as well. Your better off staying away from most of these games actually
    i agree most of the time, but it's 99 days til the world cup, these friendlies, while don't carry any actual weight, mean something to the players who are trying to earn and retain spots on their squad

i make plays then post, so i had already gotten on them. still not wavering, thinking ill finish positive. could be dead wrong, could be spot on, we'll see (how's that for non committal)

@mustwin i didn't have them at -1, i had them at -2

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Spain and England -1 are losses already (maybe pushes if AH)

Germany -1 too, Chile won't be easy to beat

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

im also on germany i think it will be a tough game but hopefully germany come out on top.

also on argentina, ecuador, france DNB. similar plays bol

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Argentina is by far the best pick today IMO. So much talent up front it wont even matter if they rotate. I have Argentina ML and -1 euro handicap for a decent number of $. Parlayed some of the teams I dont trust for $20 , like England, Spain, Ghana, Germany..I also love Switzerland ML , both Modric and Mandzukic will not be starting for Croatia, or wont play at all...

olemissbydamn

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Spain and England -1 are losses already (maybe pushes if AH)

Germany -1 too, Chile won't be easy to beat

as I said before I am expecting some pushes, could see 1-2 of these falling into that category. Calling them losses already seems premature

bol Lucas glad to see we have a similar card