nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

need 2 team parlay for sunday/thoughts

/tottendaum to win and manchester city minus 1..almost even money..thoughts

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is so much value in other markets

spurs had a mid week game and play a very stubborn side while city have been a bit bi polar as of late
    i personally would look elsewhere

e.g. juventus to win outright vs milan
    madrid to win outright vs atletico
    valencia to win
    etc
    good luck watever you do

JackyLePaysan
    JackyLePaysan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Here are my thoughts :
    - Cardiff hasn't lost more than 2 games in a row this season, and they are currently on a 2-games loosing streak. According to me, this game is going to end in a draw.
    - As for ManCity, the bet looks solid

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

thanks for the 411

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

If anyone has actually watch Cardiff play, you definitely won't be backing them. Their defence is poor and upfront they don't have a good striker who can score.

Nastrovje
    Nastrovje's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Don't really think that "not losing more than 2 in a row" is really important here. Especially because you can't really count the FA Cup games to this.
    More importantly, Spurs defense doesn't look too good right now. I just don't trust the Spurs anymore so I'll stay away from this game even tough Adebayor is scoring and Cardiff doesn't play good

JackyLePaysan

Why can't we really count the FA Cup games ? Do you know how important psychology is in a professional atmosphere ? Why do you think top-tier teams play against shit-tier team in the pre-season ?
    History tends to show that trends like this (no more than 2 loss in a row) do repeat in a season.
    Anyway, we'll see each other at FT ! gl all

Nastrovje
    Nastrovje's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Hey man, this isn't personal, as I think we should all work together here. This is just my opinion. So..
    I don't deny that psychology and self confidence are really important. I base most of my bets on it. But first, Teams play differently in the Cup so I weigh these games not as much except they were clear defeats or victories and the following game is against an even opponent. Second, of course there are reoccurring situations, but in the case of Cardiff this isn't relevant. They never won against a better team except City (and Newcastle in the Cup) in the start of the season and never draw against a better team except shitty United and Everton (again at the start of the season). They also got a new manager and play poorly since then, scores aside.

If we stay at "psychology" it is more important to note that they play 1-3-9 on the road and Spurs got confidence from that EL victory. Still I'm not betting on the Spurs, I just think "they never lost more than 2 in a row" is not a relevant thing here

JackyLePaysan

Sorry if you took it personal, I'm French and I sometimes don't control the side-effects of what I may say.
    Once again, I'm not betting on this game either, but had I to bet on it, I would definitely bet on the draw.
    ps : sorry again Nastrovje

whitewish
    whitewish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Well guys, the Premier League is at the tough stage now, no top teams will like to lose point, also Tottenham Hotspur is an in form team and playing at home, I do not see the possible of Cardiff City getting any positive result here, considering their poor performance throughout this season. My pick is on Spur

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

How the hell can't spurs beat weak ass Cardiff by more than 1 goal?