demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

i have a few nice parlays pending on NFL/NHL games to hit i just need giants to win and ottowa +1.5 to wim ill hit a 5k parlay10 teams

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

I watched the interviews and everything after the game, they got me emotional man

Demize can you believe this man, we said weeks ago Flamengo would win the league and Fluminense would do the great escape! I need a Flamengo shirt!

Can't wait for the state leagues, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudaamerica, Brazil Seria A next season.

We only got Argentina and a few other leagues left in Latin America, Argentina has been good so far, lets focus on it.

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

i know we got the recopasudamericana also its like the UEFA CUP winner of last year libertadores vs winner of last suda which is Quito and ii think river plate??? not 100 % forgot who beat cruziero in libertadores that's why i have been telling tourney guys these leagues start soon if you wiki the south American cups there exactly ;like Europa cup ie Europa/champions league

and the stat tournaments are fun than the top teams from each state play in copa do brasil those state leagues have been around for a long long time brasiliero isn't that old

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

i cant belive your on 260k!!!, you were on around 10k only 3-4 months ago, absolute legend!

First 12