MutaPukan
    MutaPukan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

MutaPukan's Football (Not soccer)

Hi everyone. This is going to be my football pick's thread.
    I will be posting how many ever plays that i get to analyse and understand well in a day.

My Bankroll for this project is $5,000 and each unit that i play with is $50
    My unit plays will start from 1-10 units maximum on any given bet. 10 units is maximum no matter how confident i am in the play.

I do mainly pre-match betting and not live betting.

(Warning never tail any of the plays in this thread)

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good luck getting nobody to tail a multi-unit play or any for that matter.

MutaPukan

Here we go for today 24/02/2014 Monday.

Parma v Fiorentina >>>>>>>Over 2.5 @ 2.10 (3 units)

Concordia v Steau Bucaresti >>>>>>Steau -1 @ 1.79 ( 5 units)

Gaz Metan Medias v Poli Timisoara>>>>>>> Over 1.5 @ 1.42 (5 units)

Zawisza v Lechia Gdansk >>>>>>>Draw @ 3.37 (2 units)

Elazigspor v Fenerbache >>>>>>>Over 2.5 @ 1.70 (4 units)

Maccabi Haifa v Hapoel Tel Aviv>>>>>>>Over 2.5 @ 2.00 (6 units)

Adding:
    Espanyol v Villareal>>>>>>>Over2.5 @2.30 (5 units)

Esbjerg vs Nordsjaelland>>>>>> Esbjerg -1 @ 4.10 (2 units)

FA Cup-Hull city v Brighton>>>>>>Hull to qualify @ 1.40 (10 units)
    (I like this play because i have seen some strong indicators direct and indirect that Hull will go through. Brighton owner has invested a lot into top resources to get in the Premiership, i believe that's their main goal as they have already proven that they can compete with top teams. For them getting promoted into the EPL will be a sweet boost to the clubs debt problems and not just that but mission accomplished for all the hard work and capital Tony Bloom has put into his beloved project and they are close to the play off spots in the Championship and i think that will be their main priority.
    Hull is not impressive at all to me, they have good weeks and bad weeks and have proven that even though they're inconsistent they can pull rabbits out of the hat sometimes so they're not that bad. I believe hull's ambitions for the FA cup are way more firm than Brighton's at this point. Brighton definitely know that as long as they get themselves into the play offs they have a solid chance to get promoted.
    Last edited by MutaPukan; 02-24-14 at 11:46 AM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck, i like the Gaz Metan play + Isreal play a lot..

MutaPukan

Thanks. You too.

MutaPukan

Parma 2-1 Fiorentina

MutaPukan

Corrupt fkn Romanians of course Gaz metan misses the penalty lol

MutaPukan

Nice really needed an early goal in the 2nd half for Villarreal 0-2 now with almost 40 minutes left.

MutaPukan

Quote Originally Posted by MutaPukan View Post
    Here we go for today 24/02/2014 Monday.

Parma v Fiorentina >>>>>>>Over 2.5 @ 2.10 (3 units)

Concordia v Steau Bucaresti >>>>>>Steau -1 @ 1.79 ( 5 units)

Gaz Metan Medias v Poli Timisoara>>>>>>> Over 1.5 @ 1.42 (5 units)

Zawisza v Lechia Gdansk >>>>>>>Draw @ 3.37 (2 units)

Elazigspor v Fenerbache >>>>>>>Over 2.5 @ 1.70 (4 units)

Maccabi Haifa v Hapoel Tel Aviv>>>>>>>Over 2.5 @ 2.00 (6 units)

Adding:
    Espanyol v Villareal>>>>>>>Over2.5 @2.30 (5 units)

Esbjerg vs Nordsjaelland>>>>>> Esbjerg -1 @ 4.10 (2 units)

FA Cup-Hull city v Brighton>>>>>>Hull to qualify @ 1.40 (10 units)
    (I like this play because i have seen some strong indicators direct and indirect that Hull will go through. Brighton owner has invested a lot into top resources to get in the Premiership, i believe that's their main goal as they have already proven that they can compete with top teams. For them getting promoted into the EPL will be a sweet boost to the clubs debt problems and not just that but mission accomplished for all the hard work and capital Tony Bloom has put into his beloved project and they are close to the play off spots in the Championship and i think that will be their main priority.
    Hull is not impressive at all to me, they have good weeks and bad weeks and have proven that even though they're inconsistent they can pull rabbits out of the hat sometimes so they're not that bad. I believe hull's ambitions for the FA cup are way more firm than Brighton's at this point. Brighton definitely know that as long as they get themselves into the play offs they have a solid chance to get promoted.
    Current stats:
    5-1-3
    Initial bank: $5000
    Bank: $5637.50
    Profit: 637.50

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Nice. GL rest of the way

MutaPukan

AFC Asian Champions League, 25/02/2014

Esteghlal TEH v Al Shabab>>>>>>>Esteghlal TEH -0.5 @ 1.83 (3 units )

Al Jaish v Foolad>>>> Al Jaish PK @ 1.70 (5 units)

(Foolad have the ability to be solid here but they're not really all that experienced in Champions League and i think Al Jaish will have enough experience and quality to get the job done with the home advantage playing a fairly good role.)

FC Seoul v Central Coast Mariners >>>> CC Mariners +1 AH @ 2.06 (5 units)

(This is going to be an interesting one. The Mariners like all A-league clubs are just absolutely terrible when it comes to playing football, and initially even blindfolded i would fade them against FC Seoul away. But however this time i get the feeling that Seoul might not get the job done. They have had no preparation whatsoever leading to this game, they also lost their top scorer of last seasons AFC CL, Montenegro international Damjanovic who scored 7 goals for them to help them reach last years final and also have lost their captain.
    The team will most likely lack in chemistry in this first game, on the other hand the Mariners have been very active and will have much more rhythm as a team. But once again i have to mention that A-league teams are absolutely shiit so this is not going to be an easy bet and i might very well loose it but considering the current conditions i am getting decent value for it and that's all that matters to me. Plus the Mariners will be boosted with the signing of Korean midfielder Kim Seung-Yong who was a former champion in the CL in the 2012 season with Ulsan Hyundai and he will have a huge role for the Mariners.

Shandong Leung v Buriram united >>>> Shandong Leung -1 AH @ 2.20 (5 units) & ML @ 1.60 (5 units)

Al Jazira v Al Rayyan >>>>> Al Rayyan and draw double chance @ 2.00 (3 units) & +1 AH @ 1.51 (6 units)

Added:
    Al Fath v Bunyodkor >>>>>Al Fath DNB @ 1.60 (5 units)
    Last edited by MutaPukan; 02-25-14 at 03:41 AM.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Agree with Shandong and Esteghal.

Al Jaish will be missing 2 key players in Anderson Martins and Nilmar, won't be surprised if Foolad sneaks a win.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you know anything about "new radient",? they play in AFC cup against Home utd from Singapore... should be goals... no odds..
    Also waiting on Al Kuwait, no odds..

MutaPukan

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    do you know anything about "new radient",? they play in AFC cup against Home utd from Singapore... should be goals... no odds..
    Also waiting on Al Kuwait, no odds..
    Not a lot at this moment i'm afraid but yeah, should be goals, that AFC Cup is so bloody dodgy lol
    I'll look into in further, but still no odds

justkyle88
    justkyle88's Avatar Become A Pro!

On them all. Very worried about CC though. mcbreen needs to step up his game. He was awesome last year.

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by justkyle88 View Post
    On them all. Very worried about CC though. mcbreen needs to step up his game. He was awesome last year.
    He has already left CCM to play in China since Jan.

MutaPukan

Quote Originally Posted by justkyle88 View Post
    Yeah, he plays for Shanghai Dongya now.

vasilli07

Shandong is horrible. Even when the ref gave them a pk, they can't even score.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I've got a small play on Al-Fateh DNB at home to Bunyodkor.

Bunyodkor have never won in Saudi Arabia in 5 attempts. They have lost a number of key players from last season including GK Nesterov (15 apps), defender Filiposyan (19 apps), and midfielders Blazic (20 apps, 3 goals), Hasanov (20 apps, 3 goal), Turaev (24 apps, 7 goals), and forward Igor Taran (18 apps, 4 goals).

Bunyodkor's experience in the competition may give them the edge, but Al Fateh do have a couple of good foreign players in Brazilian midfielder Elton (23 apps, 9 goals) and Congolese strker Fuakuputu (22 apps, 10 goals). Bunyodkor should also be rusty as their season hasnt started yet unlike Al Fateh who have played 22 games in their season so should be match-fit.
    Points Awarded:

MutaPukan gave Vaughany 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vasilli07

What a piece of crap, Shandong conceded a last kick equaliser.

Except for Guangzhou, no other Chinese clubs can be trusted.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

oh wow, Shandong are poor! I was gonna bet the over 1 in that at 60 min mark, but Pinnacle werent offering live betting on it

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    What a piece of crap, Shandong conceded a last kick equaliser.

Except for Guangzhou, no other Chinese clubs can be trusted.
    Yeah Guanzhou are going to be beastly again! kept Elkeson and replaced Conca with Diamanti!

MutaPukan

So terrible Shandong, they couldn't even keep it together for a few mins.
    Oh well onto the next, Vaughany has a good pick there for Al Fath, the best odds i could find now is 1.60 i took it for 5 units.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Agree with Shandong and Esteghal.

Al Jaish will be missing 2 key players in Anderson Martins and Nilmar, won't be surprised if Foolad sneaks a win.
    Korean midfielder Ko Seul-Ki (20 apps) is also suspended for Jaish. Tempting to play the Under in this one, Foolad games are usually low scoring anyway and from what the Coaches are saying it seems that being cautious and not conceding is their main aim in this game...

"We must be ready and cautious against Foolad as our opponents are strong and we must give all our best in the match which will be very hard,”

“We will try to have a positive result although we are playing against strong opponents. We must concentrate in this first match and try to have the least possible mistakes in front of El Jaish forwards who are good in front of the goal.”

MutaPukan

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Korean midfielder Ko Seul-Ki (20 apps) is also suspended for Jaish. Tempting to play the Under in this one, Foolad games are usually low scoring anyway and from what the Coaches are saying it seems that being cautious and not conceding is their main aim in this game...

"We must be ready and cautious against Foolad as our opponents are strong and we must give all our best in the match which will be very hard,”

“We will try to have a positive result although we are playing against strong opponents. We must concentrate in this first match and try to have the least possible mistakes in front of El Jaish forwards who are good in front of the goal.”
    I have to say that i was inches close to taking the under for that game as well but i don't know i just don't feel like i wan't to put money down on it. In fact i think the under is going to be a good play in most of the games today but i just don't know yet in terms of putting money down on it.

Do you have any lean on Hiroshima?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So terrible Shandong, they couldn't even keep it together for a few mins.
    Oh well onto the next, Vaughany has a good pick there for Al Fath, the best odds i could find now is 1.60 i took it for 5 units.
    Could be a horrible pick! Dont know what to expect with these teams really

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I have to say that i was inches close to taking the under for that game as well but i don't know i just don't feel like i wan't to put money down on it. In fact i think the under is going to be a good play in most of the games today but i just don't know yet in terms of putting money down on it.

Do you have any lean on Hiroshima?
    Again my lean would be the under in Sanfrecce game, but they are unpredictable

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

But FC Seoul have since lost Montenegro international Dejan Damjanovic, who scored seven goals in the competition last year, and captain Ha Dae-sung, and with the new K-League Classic season not starting until the second weekend of March, Choi is cautious ahead of the meeting at Seoul World Cup Stadium.“To be honest, our form as a team has not reached 100% yet, but as we play more games, we will be on the right track,” said FC Seoul coach Choi (pictured).“Although I have told my players that I do not expect 100% in tomorrow's game, we will still play to win.“We may not be able to score as many goals this season; I expect there will be many one-nil games.”

MutaPukan

Could be a horrible pick! Dont know what to expect with these teams really
    Yeah of course, you never know with these guys but i just think at worst Al Fath would not loose so.......

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Forlan not starting for Cerezo.

MutaPukan

Yep i guess they're going to make a standard conservative start to the game and see how it goes.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

played over 1 live in Sanfrecce game

MutaPukan

Dang it lol bloody Australians useless! Seoul 2-0 up now, i went against my initial pick which was Seoul -1 AH but there's no hope in Australians when they play football haha it's ok no biggie still plenty of action today.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mariners are hopeless! not even had a shot on target.

MutaPukan

Mariners are hopeless! not even had a shot on target.
    Yeah for sure hopeless and useless just watching them in possession of the ball makes you cringe lol
    But it's ok now will be fading them hardcore in the next rounds.

12 Last