barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Schalke-Real Madrid

Champions League, Real Madrid -1 handicap at 2.05 is the one you should not miss. Schalke will open up at home and Real will destroy them. Plain and simple RM are 10 times better than this average Schalke side. I have hundred more reasons for this play and will elaborate more if soccer guys are open for discussion. This has to be the best value in the whole week for soccer.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

schalke been in great form lately i think your not giving them enough respect

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I agree Schalke have been in good form as of late but it is in a sub par bundesliga with even the top teams struggling (except Bayern obviously). Real Madrid on the other hand is clicking at the right time with their annual stumble behind them…. hopefully. Real is now at the the top of the table and hungry for more….blood is in the water and they will want to come out strong. Ronaldo will be en fuego after having to sit out the last couple of matches. I think it ends….. 3-1 Real Madrid.

But as usual the final score will be 6-0 Schalke. Good luck to all.

evgeni99
    evgeni99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Interesting fact to throw to the mix:

Madrid have played in Germany around 20 times, and won only ONCE, ever, if I remember correctly. They are currently riding on 6-7 consecutive losses away in Germany. As a Madrid fan, I have watched every single one of those losses. None of them I can explain. Some kind of German-Voodoo. For me, worse then the 20 year Riazor curse that was broken few years ago.

Use this as you fit. I will enjoy this game without any money on it, that is for sure.

barca12

Real could be 0 for 100 in Germany and I would still take them over Schalke any day. Their prior losses in Germany have absolutely nothing to do with this game. Like the poster O said Real is hungry and C. Ronaldo is rested and motivated. Bale is healthy again-I feel sorry for this Schalke team already.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
    schalke been in great form lately i think your not giving them enough respect
    werent impressive at all against Mainz on Friday...Mainz were the better side for large portions of match from what i saw

barca12

I could see Real having problems with a team like Olymipacos who would park the bus at home and maybe get a draw. But Schalke plays attacking soccer and I can see CR and Bale exposing them once Schalke opens up. And the difference in quality of players is huge. And the best thing is you dont have to worry about motivation here, huge game so we know teams will give their all

evgeni99
    evgeni99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    Real could be 0 for 100 in Germany and I would still take them over Schalke any day. Their prior losses in Germany have absolutely nothing to do with this game. Like the poster O said Real is hungry and C. Ronaldo is rested and motivated. Bale is healthy again-I feel sorry for this Schalke team already.
    I said the same thing when they played Dortmund away last year. Look what happened. Don't get me wrong, I see an easy win here for Madrid, but betting against German teams when they play Spanish teams always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Just something I learned to avoid. Good luck nevertheless!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real will be more than happy with a one goal victory..... Schalke at home you would expect them to score....... dunno, 1-2 would be fav scoreline.......

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Real will be more than happy with a one goal victory..... Schalke at home you would expect them to score....... dunno, 1-2 would be fav scoreline.......
    yeah I reckon 2-1 REal win

TomSON
    TomSON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

schalke got the hunter back so watch out. No way real is 10 times better man, and sub par bundesliga? Bundesliga is arguably the best league in the world. clearly you don't know what your talking about. Mainz is a team in great form, so 1 mediocre game to them right now wasn't that bad, but the loss of Uchida worries me for schalke as they weren't the same pushing up that right wing with uchida and farfan combining, if uchida was in in would make a big difference for me. Real will probably win this but no way this is bet of the week.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TomSON View Post
    schalke got the hunter back so watch out. No way real is 10 times better man, and sub par bundesliga? Bundesliga is arguably the best league in the world. clearly you don't know what your talking about. Mainz is a team in great form, so 1 mediocre game to them right now wasn't that bad, but the loss of Uchida worries me for schalke as they weren't the same pushing up that right wing with uchida and farfan combining, if uchida was in in would make a big difference for me. Real will probably win this but no way this is bet of the week.
    You're talking nonsense SON……. Bundesliga best league in the world? How? Bayern….. absolutely terrific as noted above….. Dortmund is sucking wind and so is Lever. Who else is there and where is the competition for Bayern? There is none. In La Liga you have 3 teams fighting for the top spot. @ of which are top 5 clubs in the world. Schalke is NO where near as talented as Real.

I hope you are on a play money site.

barca12

yeah bundesliga is nice to watch, stadiums are great and always full of loyal supporters, but the quality is way beyond spanish and english league, other than bayern there is not one good team there, leverkusen are garbage and dortumund is decent but they have too many injuries and too short of a squad to compete with the big boys..I still say Real thrashes Schalke easily,i say this because i believe once real goes 1-0 up they will not settle for that score and they will still attack them, 90 minutes is plenty of time for real to score 2-4 goals

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

The overall quality of the sides in Bundesliga is way higher then La Liga that aside from Real/Barca & Atletico pretty much is the boonies.

PL - Bundes - Seria A - La Liga - Ligue 1

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

To suggest Serie A and Bundesliga are stronger leagues than La Liga is a bit out there. However each to their own. But you will have a hard time convincing me Serie A is stronger than La Liga. Juve has shown they can't handle much outside of Serie A and they are the best they have.

plekz

What's a bit ''out there'' are people who arent able to apply simple logic reasoning to arguements. Aside from Barca // Real & Atletico LaLiga has nothing to offer, those three are given top teams year after year (Atletico less so then the other two) and the rest of the sides are WEAK in comparasin.

PL however is much more evenly matched in terms of side and their is actually competition there to be found, same can be said for Seria A where we have atleast 4-5 teams that fight each year. As for Bundesliga it's also a very evenly matched league overall.

That'll conclude today's lesson.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Now off to ignore you go again.
    Points Awarded:

MutaPukan gave plekz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MutaPukan

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    What's a bit ''out there'' are people who arent able to apply simple logic reasoning to arguements. Aside from Barca // Real & Atletico LaLiga has nothing to offer, those three are given top teams year after year (Atletico less so then the other two) and the rest of the sides are WEAK in comparasin.

PL however is much more evenly matched in terms of side and their is actually competition there to be found, same can be said for Seria A where we have atleast 4-5 teams that fight each year. As for Bundesliga it's also a very evenly matched league overall.

That'll conclude today's lesson.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Now off to ignore you go again.
    Where did I mention anything about the EP? Serie A is shit. They are competing in the league because they are all sub par clubs. Juve can turn it on but this season they seem to lack the drive. Who is competing in Bundes? That is the stupidest comment of the year? Dortmund who was pummeled this past weekend? Please. You are thinking of last year, kid.

How old are you? You put someone on ignore because they don't agree with you? I said in my note, each to their own. Why? because everyone is entitled to their opinion, even you.

Put me on ignore phaggot. I've never heard something so lame. SBR should restrict this site to 21 and over.

Carry on.

plekz

We are discussing league quality overall, and how the different sides match up against each other. And in terms of competition PL - Bundes - Seria A are much more evenly matched then La Liga is, where teams basicly need to have Real/Barca or Atletico to either get red cards or have half their starting 11 ''rested'' to be able to compete.

It's very laughable also that you choose to spit on Dortmund for the loss on Saturday, considering Barca got sunk 3 - 1 by Sociedad the same evening and then Atletico proceeded to collapse aswell in their away game.

And you are going on ignore because i have no intrest what so ever to waste seconds of my life on a ignorant cünt who judging by the ''phaggot'' remark most likely was born with a y-chromosome covered in glitter and is trying to play off a 'generic 'ALPHA'' approach online, and listen here bub you can't so stay BETA and do you.

Preferably the Hunter S Thompson approach.

Fin~

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cute, little guy. Carry on now and throw me on ignore Alpha boy. And tell your mum to reheat your soup. When you learn more about the leagues then come back and join the adult conversation. But feel free to continue to troll for free picks because your underdeveloped little brain can cap on its own.

I'm over it.

GL to all on tomorrow's picks.

plekz

Mom died two weeks ago. Should be real careful with assumptions like that, people who tend to struggle keeping their toe on the line are usually the ones who manage to drown in 2-3 inches of water.

Considering iv'e crushed CL both group and knockout stages for the last three or so years. I'd say i'm doing more then fine on something that is just a hobby. Also iv'e yet to follow a single pick on this forum EVER.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

La liga is a stronger league than seria A and Bundesliga... gap might be closing, though.

barca12

Calm down guys, I know people who think Serie A is still the greatest league in the world . I guess everyone sees it differently. Just pound the Madrid and take the easy money

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Mom died two weeks ago. Should be real careful with assumptions like that, people who tend to struggle keeping their toe on the line are usually the ones who manage to drown in 2-3 inches of water.

Considering iv'e crushed CL both group and knockout stages for the last three or so years. I'd say i'm doing more then fine on something that is just a hobby. Also iv'e yet to follow a single pick on this forum EVER.
    I'm truly sorry to hear that. My apologies to you and your family