evgeni99
    evgeni99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Bayern to be held tonight?

So last the year, during Munich's monstrous run, I bet few times against them, trying to predict their downfalls. To say the least, I failed. However, I have studied them carefully this year and the following is my conclusion:

They struggle against very physical, aggressive and intense home teams. Nurnberg is the perfect example. Despite beating them 0:2, Nurnberg had all these characteristics and did a good job containing them. But they just didn't have the talent to pose a real threat to Munich, and Munich did.

Move on to Hannover, they are the "upgraded" version of Nurnberg. They are an even better home team (only 1 loss at home) and I can see them doing something against Bayern. Plus no Neuer tonight, more fragility and a positive for Hannover.

Taking,

DC @ 4.0
    DNB @ 8.0

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Robben and kroos on bench as well

evgeni99

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Robben and kroos on bench as well
    Good. Robben was Nurnberg's Kryptonite

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

GL with that.
    It could happen lol

evgeni99

Oh well, I will at least enjoy Real Madrid kicking them out of CL. Overpowered Germans.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by evgeni99 View Post
    Oh well, I will at least enjoy Real Madrid kicking them out of CL. Overpowered Germans.
    Not likely.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

I'm sure Bayern is quaking in their boots

Akatana

GL with that also lol

evgeni99

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha was close

evgeni99

Haha was close
    Ahh once-twice a month I try these fun long shot bets, usually after good weekends. Always a good boost when actually win

Akatana

Ahh once-twice a month I try these fun long shot bets, usually after good weekends. Always a good boost when actually win
    Barcelona is fuckking up in la liga quite a bit now maybe we should start fading them but how many decent teams are there in la liga to fade them against? not many hmmmm

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Barcelona is fuckking up in la liga quite a bit now maybe we should start fading them but how many decent teams are there in la liga to fade them against? not many hmmmm

Yee sociedad have always been a bit of a bogey team for them, especially at Anoeta. If anything i think its better to back barca when they are coming off a loss! Theyll probably go and beat some chumps like valladolid 5-0 next wknd

Akatana

Yee sociedad have always been a bit of a bogey team for them, especially at Anoeta. If anything i think its better to back barca when they are coming off a loss! Theyll probably go and beat some chumps like valladolid 5-0 next wknd
    Good point i will bear that in mind for their next la liga game.

evgeni99

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Interesting question. After seeing how abysmal their defense is, all it takes is a team with decent attacking options and have the game play in-between several CL leg ties to see a slip up. Espanyol looks right and so does Vigo

plekz

Interesting question. After seeing how abysmal their defense is, all it takes is a team with decent attacking options and have the game play in-between several CL leg ties to see a slip up. Espanyol looks right and so does Vigo
    Their starting defense is reliable however Song , Bartra & Montoya should be sold pronto. Barcelona's regular 11 wouldn't have lost 3 - 1 y-day to Sociedad.

GRIZZ
    GRIZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Yeah really questionable stuff from Martino yesterday. Still, Sociedad are very underrated and a pretty solid team, especially in attack. Still kinda surprised they did so poorly in the CL.

Also I agree about Madrid evgeni, I think they have a solid chance of taking out Munchen if they play in the CL. Chelsea as well, albeit slightly smaller.

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Funny story regarding sociedad-barca game. My friend noticed odds on sociedad win and over 3.5 goals were 67.00 so he put 1 euro on it ....And nobody can beat Bayern this year, Real Madrid are top 3 team in the world for sure but Bayern is way above all teams

evgeni99

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    Funny story regarding sociedad-barca game. My friend noticed odds on sociedad win and over 3.5 goals were 67.00 so he put 1 euro on it ....And nobody can beat Bayern this year, Real Madrid are top 3 team in the world for sure but Bayern is way above all teams
    Same thing was said about Barca few years ago. Then Mou-Inter showed up.

plekz

Bayern will be in the finals against one of the dark horses. Depending on next rounds draw i can see both PSG or Atletico taking out Real Madrid.

barca12

Same thing was said about Barca few years ago. Then Mou-Inter showed up.
    I see your point, but even that Barca team did not have defense. This Bayern has everything. Their bench is as good as their first 11. Are you watching Bayern games? Even though they are winning I get the feeling that they are playing in 2nd gear and we are only seeing some of their potential.

evgeni99

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    I see your point, but even that Barca team did not have defense. This Bayern has everything. Their bench is as good as their first 11. Are you watching Bayern games? Even though they are winning I get the feeling that they are playing in 2nd gear and we are only seeing some of their potential.
    In all the games this year in which I watched Bayern I have felt that, except one game... against Arsenal. The only game that mattered. Up to the red card, Arsenal were on the same level as Bayern. If not for that red card, I can see it being a much closer game. That gives me hope for Bayern's downfall.

All it takes is some genius tactics. Every team can be beat.

barca12

In all the games this year in which I watched Bayern I have felt that, except one game... against Arsenal. The only game that mattered. Up to the red card, Arsenal were on the same level as Bayern. If not for that red card, I can see it being a much closer game. That gives me hope for Bayern's downfall.

All it takes is some genius tactics. Every team can be beat.
    true,true-every team can be beat. I think Arsenal were the better side when they had 11 players. But I also think that was beacuse Bayern came into the game easy and relaxed, thinking Arsenal were going to play scared.They were surprised that Arsenal came and attacked from the get go. Sooner or later they would realise that they have to give their 100% to beat them. and even if they lost that game they would trash them at home...maybe in finals somebody can beat them off of a lucky deflection and than park the bus, but over 2 legs, 180 minutes I think they cannot be beaten..just my thoughts..and I hope Im wrong because I dont like Bayern