tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

VIP BET SHOP = FRAUD !!!! Be careful !!

allright some people might know this blog http://www.vipbetshop.blogspot.fr/se...max-results=25

Dear friends, we took the decision to close our blog! It was a free try to help people make money from betting...We make it! These 4 months we have clear profit 2.211€. But the last results were disappointing...After the changes in our betting system we have a lot of lost picks. We don’t want to risk your profit and for this reason we leave this try!

But if you want to continue betting, we suggest you to follow the best tipster at the net! Is the only one who has standard and verified profit since 2012! Take a look here: www.mistertipster.eu . It’s very important to have for two years standard success 2 wins at each 3 matches! And of course it’s free for our members. Send him an email at info@mistertipster.eu with the code ‘’MT42’’ and you will receive his picks absolutely free of charge! It’s a good chance to see how works an absolutely professional organized betting system!

Thanks for your support these months!

DON'T SEND EMAIL!
    This guy is smart!

He sends picks for FREE but for 1 single match will send 3 different picks to people.
    What does it mean ? It means there will be a "lucky" guy or 2 in the list who will get 4 WINS in a row!

And then of course the guy asks to be paid for his next genius tips!
    Motherf-cker, can't believe it, a friend and myself have subscribed and he sent us different picks for the same match

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

I contacted this Henric Noren guy they advertised, who supposedly went 9-1. He proposed to send me 4 plays, and after that I was supposed to start paying him. He sent me 3 straight losers and haven't heard from him since.
    I'll take a look at any plays anybody wants to send me, but no way in hell am I paying any of these guys.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lmao cant make it up

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am amazed how creative some can be to rob people.

Merkel

I said this earlier, I've seen that site before, with the same lay out, one pick a day and then eventually the same closing up shop and referring to "mrtipster", what I don't get is how were they able to string all those wins together for that long? Or is the whole site a fake and the record doctored?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    i am amazed how creative some can be to rob people.
    Yee. Does this guy have a twitter page were he touts his shiit?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

this has been done for years....... send half people over, other half under...... one side wins and those pople pay again...
    rinse and repeat....

Nguyen77
    Nguyen77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 555

and this is why you go with the Grandmaster

AussiePunter123
    AussiePunter123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I followed him for a bit and he was posting his tips well before the game and doing quite well, then all of a sudden he went right off the boil. Obviously all part of the scam.

Merkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nguyen77 View Post

alex0
    alex0's Avatar Become A Pro!

thx for making this post, i sent him an email and he sent back 1 winning pick honudars league but anyway i didnt and never plan to pay.
    the way you explained that he use to scam ppl is very old but seems still work, people years back used this way 1 match 3 results and send mass spam to emails list and hope to catch some victims because each time they split mail lists on 3 parts and send 3 picks for 1 match somebody must win and then those who win again split in 3 parts with another match and picks..
    be carefull people, this mfcuker deserve burn in hell if he scam anyone

Merkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nguyen77 View Post
    Try this again: