paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Fukken man city

Need over 3.5 for last leg of 4tm parlay. 0-0 halftime against fukken Stoke?
    Last edited by shari91; 02-22-14 at 11:18 AM. Reason: potty mouth

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

im a big fan of them. They are playing terrible.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Look at who sponsors Stoke City. BET365. Biggest dog. So what do they come up with. First half goals over 1.5 . Man City to win 1st half. Over/Under 3. Man City spread -2 goals. First half fav bets lost. Man City may not even win who knows

GRIZZ
    GRIZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Look at who sponsors Stoke City. BET365. Biggest dog. So what do they come up with. First half goals over 1.5 . Man City to win 1st half. Over/Under 3. Man City spread -2 goals. First half fav bets lost. Man City may not even win who knows
    lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lmao

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Dzeko needs to find the bench, f*ker's been awful the last few games. Stumbles over a point-blank tap in, numerous heavy touches. Lately guy's got the touch of a fruit picker. Yeah I had Man C -1.75

gasto

Check Dzeko's acct in Latin America or wherever the hell he comes from. Guy missing point blank, stifling attacking plays, bad passes etc

Man City 1st half winner LOSS
    First half over 1.5 goals LOSS
    Full Game over 3.5 goals LOSS
    Man City Spread -2 LOSS
    All associated parlays LOSS

To top it all Man City wins ( probably was guaranteed that they would collect their 3 points- fans are happy), Jackasses who dont believe these games are most times fixed lose.

Meanwhile US hockey -200 playing for Mens hockey bronze losing 3 to 0 to Finland. So much for the NHL BS. All parlays and easy ML bets tripped. Sports have become a joke.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Meanwhile US hockey -200 playing for Mens hockey bronze losing 3 to 0 to Finland. So much for the NHL BS. All parlays and easy ML bets tripped. Sports have become a joke.
    USA played the late game y-day against Canada in a game they lost 1 - 0 but eventhough they only lost by ONE they weren't even close themselves to getting a goal, Canada outplayed them the entire game. For USA to recharge to the next day when the goal was set at FIRST and the gold is asking a bit much.

Finland was atleast competetive in their game against Sweden, plus weren't one of the teams anyone really expected to reach the finals either. Alot easier for them to still be hungry for a medal.

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    USA played the late game y-day against Canada in a game they lost 1 - 0 but eventhough they only lost by ONE they weren't even close themselves to getting a goal, Canada outplayed them the entire game. For USA to recharge to the next day when the goal was set at FIRST and the gold is asking a bit much.

Finland was atleast competetive in their game against Sweden, plus weren't one of the teams anyone really expected to reach the finals either. Alot easier for them to still be hungry for a medal.

blah blah blah. Its rigged. Unders the whole tournament.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

yeah, i had a 5 team parley, man city -1 need to hit... Dzenko is useless...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Check Dzeko's acct in Latin America or wherever the hell he comes from. Guy missing point blank, stifling attacking plays, bad passes etc

Man City 1st half winner LOSS
    First half over 1.5 goals LOSS
    Full Game over 3.5 goals LOSS
    Man City Spread -2 LOSS
    All associated parlays LOSS

To top it all Man City wins ( probably was guaranteed that they would collect their 3 points- fans are happy), Jackasses who dont believe these games are most times fixed lose.

Lol dzeko from latin america! This guy is sharp

gasto

May be true but you are missing the point. If your logic about how good Finland may be, how USA played a later game, why did the Books set the odds at -200 for USA

Because they wanted people to believe US will win and also make the ML attractive odds. Besides sentimental bettors, forgetting the NHL does not say too much about US hockey since there is way too many foreign players.

Point is, books do take a side especially when they know whats up. Off course, even if the FIX is in, there is always a smart person who will come up with some nice reasons why it was not fixed.

Can anyone find a reason how Dzeko missed that sitter, ball was passed , keeper beater, open goal and proceeds to fumble. Then he trys to kick the goal post as if he is disappointed. He knew what he was exactly doing

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Wasn't only the books though, was enough to look at the interviews after last nights game, every USA player looked completly empty and most of them even said that it would be REALLY hard to recharge until today or to even care about the game.

gasto

Vaughny, i said Latin America or wherever he is from. That should tell i did not care where he really is from. Apparently he is from Bosnia, home of the present day Mafioso as is in most of the former Communist countries.

Guys will do anything for money. Religion was forbidden in the Russian empire, so no morale compass.

gasto

Well, the story has to have a plot. So the players had a "mea culpa" on why they may lose.

You still miss the point. Are you telling me the books did not hear this. I guarantee you they have access to way more info than you and i have. So why did they still make the US -200 favorites.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

For christ's sake the hockey game wasn't fixed. As far as the US team is concerned the gold medal game was yesterday against Canada. The game today was a toss up, the only value was on Finland. I'm American and I stayed away. The books take money on both sides, if anything the odds were to steer money away from the US.

armin
    armin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vaughny, i said Latin America or wherever he is from. That should tell i did not care where he really is from. Apparently he is from Bosnia, home of the present day Mafioso as is in most of the former Communist countries.

Guys will do anything for money. Religion was forbidden in the Russian empire, so no morale compass.
    dzeko is actually muslim lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dude is embarrassing. makes me cringe reading some of his posts!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

latin america, thats so random.