GRIZZ
    GRIZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Schalke - Mainz

Schalke ML went from around 1.65 to almost 1.80... Something I'm missing?

I've got Schalke ML at the end of a pretty big parlay, depends only on this match. Thinking about hedging now...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Mainz +1 asian is probably getting action

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Full squad Schalke it seems looking at all reports, plus with Draxler atleast on the bench. Should be in good shape for Schalke to get the 5th straight win.

fatonbina
    fatonbina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

they're playing Real Madrid in the midweek so that might be a factor.

plekz

Still looking at the squad chosen they aren't resting anyone that isn't already non avaliable due to injury. And they have Real @ home, aswell as tonights game being a home game.

true blue 26
    true blue 26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2865

Anyone else like the over as well?

JBFROMKENTUCKY
    JBFROMKENTUCKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

i love every over that comes out of germany or holland

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Be careful, Schalke have Real Madrid in couple of days, and historically teams do poor before big Champions League games, I will stay away from this one

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    Be careful, Schalke have Real Madrid in couple of days, and historically teams do poor before big Champions League games, I will stay away from this one
    Well not really couple of days, game isnt till wednesday night so its almost 5 days rest

evgeni99
    evgeni99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I am going heavy on Mainz +0.5. Mainz have been perpetually improving in the second part of the season, every game I have been following them they have been improving. Excluding their second half meltdown versus Wolfsburg, you shouldn't consider that game as an indicator of Mainz.

Plus with CL around the corner, I would assume they wouldn't play to their full potential. I think they will allow themselves to drop points here.

I am expecting a low scoring draw. I would highly recommend to hedge if you have a lot of money hanging in the balance.

Taking,

Mainz +0.5

plekz

Schalke has looked like the 2nd best team in Bundesliga ever since they finally got back most of their injured players, and they are eyeing the 2nd position in the league. With Dortmund also running somewhat smoothly currently they'd be full blown retarded to ''allow'' themselves to drop any points at all.

Quality wise Bayern is a notch above the rest of the Bundes teams, however for Schalke , Leverkusen , Dortmund & Gladbach they are very evenly matched and it's up to those FOUR to decide who gets the TWO certain CL slots for next year.

Practice has been shutdown for press and outsiders all week. So every action speaks for Schalke taking this very seriously, and your whole reasoning for why to take Mainz here is basicly just conjection that you can't base on anything substantial at all.

Looking at the starting 11 they aren't resting anyone either, and Draxler is on the bench. (he'll prolly get 25-30 mins)

If Schalke looks like they've done in every game played so far 14 they'll win this.
    Last edited by plekz; 02-21-14 at 12:50 PM.

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by evgeni99 View Post
    I am going heavy on Mainz +0.5. Mainz have been perpetually improving in the second part of the season, every game I have been following them they have been improving. Excluding their second half meltdown versus Wolfsburg, you shouldn't consider that game as an indicator of Mainz.

Plus with CL around the corner, I would assume they wouldn't play to their full potential. I think they will allow themselves to drop points here.

I am expecting a low scoring draw. I would highly recommend to hedge if you have a lot of money hanging in the balance.

Taking,

Mainz +0.5
    ^

Good call.

GRIZZ

Hedged in the end, still pissed at the result. Snoozefest. Last week the same thing happened with a parlay ending with Parma-Catania, 0-0. At least I didn't lose anything this time..

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ View Post
    Hedged in the end, still pissed at the result. Snoozefest. Last week the same thing happened with a parlay ending with Parma-Catania, 0-0. At least I didn't lose anything this time..
    How would you hedge at the end?

GRIZZ

Didn't mean at the end of the game, meant that I hadn't decided before the game and decided to do it.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that Bart the Bear?
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1075976/

GRIZZ

Haha no idea, been using this bear pic for years for forums/steam/etc