ThePatient73
    ThePatient73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Fluminense will surely use this scenario to their advantage, they are very solid right now, if they don't win this game i will go and donate all my betting bank to the homeless and i will provide proof of it with video, audio, letters, whatever the fuckk it takes to prove it i will.
    Id like to see the proof soon...

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
    dont give up guys its in brazil crazier shit has happened
    thinking positive now i'm hoping for 4 goals

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

I guess Bayern Munchen are the only sure bet when it comes to soccer..will stay away from bradilian league, not mad at OP, we all tailed at our own risk..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

It's a really simple scenario! Fluminense are on top form they are leading the Campeonato Carioca.They are 7-1-1 and 19-7 and at home are 3-1-0. On the other hand Botafogo are not taking this league seriously at all and there is a big big big reason for that. They are all about the Copa Libertadores that is their main goal financially it will help the club a lot to be in this prestigious tournament and do well in it. Copa Libertadores is what Botafogo live for right now it's their passion, it's their main goal, it's all they have going for them and they wanna make sure they go through to the play offs.

They won the first game of the campaign against San Lorenzo 2-0 at home and right after this game against Fluminense they fly out to Chile to face Union Espanola 3 days after this game. They will play their full B squad against Fluminense guaranteed. Even their A team would not do well against Fluminense now let alone their shitty B team and with all the focus on the Libertadores.

Fluminense will surely use this scenario to their advantage, they are very solid right now, if they don't win this game i will go and donate all my betting bank to the homeless and i will provide proof of it with video, audio, letters, whatever the fuckk it takes to prove it i will.

Don't look for some shittyy reason to not back Fluminense. Do it and do it right now, there is still some decent value. Odds for the Moneyline are around 1.60-1.70 right now.

I'm ready with my cash in hand right now as i'm writing this i'm putting my socks on to go and place this bet, I'm a little frustrated i didn't spot this earlier on.
    Anyway enough said go and back Fluminense! Either the moneyline or -1 whichever floats your boat.
    I'm off to the books now.
    ouch

ThePatient73
    ThePatient73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

No need for popcorn. We all know that he is isn't going to give a cent away, but instead will gamble (and lose).

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatient73 View Post
    No need for popcorn. We all know that he is isn't going to give a cent away, but instead will gamble (and lose).
    I'm going to arrange everything for that soon and will provide whatever proof i can of it, don't you worry. Sorry about the loss everyone it was a fuckked up game unbelievable, But sooner or later i will do what i said i will do if this pick doesn't go through. See you around. The game doesn't end here but i'm not done with this, but in the meantime i will arrange everything and come back.
    Last edited by Akatana; 02-23-14 at 03:03 PM.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Betting bank empty. Homeless stay hungry.

Robin Van Rogan
    Robin Van Rogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

At least my Santos pk,+1/2 pick paid half the bet, so i could cover my losses on Fluminense.

And don't apologize TS, it was a well thought pick, people just want to come in, tail somebody without giving any thought, and if they lose, they bash the tipster.

Brazilian teams are all horrible, ALL of them, and corrupt to boot, so a lot of times we see these kind of inexplicable results.
    I feel for everybody who lost money, but you can't win them all.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Van Rogan View Post
    At least my Santos pk,+1/2 pick paid half the bet, so i could cover my losses on Fluminense.

And don't apologize TS, it was a well thought pick, people just want to come in, tail somebody without giving any thought, and if they lose, they bash the tipster.

Brazilian teams are all horrible, ALL of them, and corrupt to boot, so a lot of times we see these kind of inexplicable results.
    I feel for everybody who lost money, but you can't win them all.
    I know in the betting realms people will always bash a lost bet especially if you thought it's really solid and it didn't hit. Glad you got a push with santos i did too. And yes it sure was a well thought pick i suggest anyone to do their own research on it before bashing, i didn't just come here and give a tip about something i had no clue about. Take it easy my friend and see you around soon.

Rumplebeanskin
    Rumplebeanskin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 611

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Van Rogan View Post

^^^^^^^ this.

Well thought out reasoning, just didn't pan out. No harm in sharing your opinions, and you didn't force anyone to follow your tip. Made for a nice trio of annoying losses for me! Liverpool score 4, Suarez scores none of them. Then Spurs take their amazing form to Norwich and manage to lose a DNB for me, and my last chance saloon goes down 3-0! Just one of them days!

Robin Van Rogan
    Robin Van Rogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

I'm glad I pretty much broke even.

But Santos got a penalty at 90', but the flagman marked offside, AFTER the referee said it was a penalty.
    Also had a play on Aston Villa pk,+1/2, then on last goddamn minute, Newcastle scores.

It's truly amazing, these 90'+ goals only happen when it is against me.

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

when i bet loses everyone always seems to have won to break even always no losers lol looking forward to this

if they don't win this game i will go and donate all my betting bank to the homeless and i will provide proof of it with video, audio, letters, whatever the fuckk it takes to prove it i will.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

I'm going to arrange everything for that soon and will provide whatever proof i can of it, don't you worry. Sorry about the loss everyone it was a fuckked up game unbelievable, But sooner or later i will do what i said i will do if this pick doesn't go through. See you around. The game doesn't end here but i'm not done with this, but in the meantime i will arrange everything and come back.
    we just need a prove of your bet tickets for that game you mentioned above .

TomSON
    TomSON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    we just need a prove of your bet tickets for that game you mentioned above .
    This^

All that hype then lose 3-0 is different than a tip with a close loss.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by TomSON View Post
    This^

All that hype then lose 3-0 is different than a tip with a close loss.
    lol @ that

justkyle88
    justkyle88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well that's dissapointing.

First 123