Hello, everyone

I am new to this SB forum. I have been betting for a little while, nothing too crazy, just to test my luck and maybe win a few hundred bucks.

I recently started trying to take it a lot more seriously, in terms of betting with caution and some background info instead of jumping the gun. I also use Bovada so a lot of times I won't post the odds bc some websites may have it different.

This is my first post so I'll start it off with soccer. This week's EPL games look very interesting, some even easy to say the least. I will give you a list of 3 picks I currently have in mind:

Sunderland @ Arsenal: Arsenal started off lovely vs Bayern Munich in the UCL on Wednesday. They looked poised to pull off the upset, and to their favor granted a PK in which Ozil missed. I think that was where the game changed (along with Szceszny's red card). I like Arsenal to come out with vengeance at the Emirates vs Sunderland, who's sitting at the bottom 3. Don't see Sunderland pulling it off, take Arsenal. PICK: ARSENAL SU

Stoke City @ Man City: Although Man City has a recent history of being picked apart by inferior teams, I believe the Man City will win easy for same reasons as Arsenal. They were outplayed by Barcelona the entire game, at the Etihad as well. Look for a big bounce back game from City at home! PICK: MAN CITY

Fulham @ West Bromwich ALbion: This game is a battle between 2 of the bottom 4. West Brom has only beaten 2 teams at home this season (out of 13 total in EPL games), those teams being Crystal Palace 2-0 and Sunderland 3-0. On the other hand, Fulham is currently in last place and has only won 2 games on the road this season, but they look to be playing better as they lost on a last minute PK to Liverpool last week and tying with Man U prior to that at Old Trafford. PICK: DRAW

Please, feel free to give our feedback on this post and on any of my future posts!