Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Juventus vs Trabzonspor JUVE -1.5 ALL IN

Well Juve have nothing to worry about in the Serie A so they will be all out here.

Pros:
    • The final of the Europa will be played in Juve's lounge room so......you get the idea
    • Juve know they will not want to travel to Trabzonspor with a 1 goal margin so the -1.5 line is the minimum requirement for them here to accomplish period!
    • Juve are expected to score 2-3 goals minimum in this spot and oh i bloody well know they will
    • Trabzonspor's expected goal's for this game in my opinion will be 0-1 goals and even if miracles happen and they score more than one goal i think that will be at a point in the match where Juve have already covered the -1.5 line.
    • Trabzonspor's recent european form cannot be transferred for the evaluation of this match since none of the games they played were in tough as a spot like this one and none of the teams they faced were even close to the caliber of Juventus.

Cons:
    NONE

Final verdict? Trabzonspor will get crushed ( Hopefully)

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Juventus have been having defensive issues lately, own goals, conceding a lot from set pieces, I think over ( what ever it may be for this game ) is probably safer. But you gotta confirm the line-ups first.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ye should be a 2-0, 3-0, 3-1 at worse. But we do have Torino in the Derby at wknd, may have an eye on that

Akatana

Without making the mistake to consider the Scudetto as already won, Antonio Conte will want to reach the final. In order to achieve both goals he will let some reserves play in the starting line-up while some top players will start from the bench.
    It sounds negative to see Pirlo, Chiellini, Barzagli, Llorente, Lichtsteiner and Asamoah sitting on the bench. Actually, as their reserves are good ones (Marchisio, Ogbonna, Caceres, Osvaldo, Isla and Peluso) and the rest of the team will be composed by the regulars (Buffon, Bonucci, Vidal, Pogba and Tevez) I consider this turnover as a good way for Conte to get the best from his team.
    "JerryDrake"

Akatana

Regardless Juve should manage to cover the -1.5 line as that is their main goal for this first leg.
    Another important factor of course is that we have the privilege of this first leg to be in Turin so there is extra pressure on them to ensure that this happens.
    Like i said, this game will kind of be considered as a failure by Juve if they finish it with a 1 goal margin since they have the home leg first as this is the situation for them to finish the tie right here and now instead of going to turkey with pressure cause they too damn well know Trabzonspor is one of the toughest home sides in turkey.
    Last edited by Akatana; 02-19-14 at 10:03 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

He rested Tevez and Pogba at wknd they will def play. Barzagli should be back as well

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

fully agree op.
    except for the cons: -200 is probably the right price here.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    fully agree op.
    except for the cons: -200 is probably the right price here.
    I agree the prices for this line have dropped quiet a bit and i felt a little pissed off that i didn't take the opening odds for this line which were around 1.70 and a little over that at some places. I however did manage to lock my investment @ 1.55 but i made a big bet on it. Not going to say how much exactly because i prefer it that way. Over a few £k to give you a rough idea.
    I like this spot a lot.

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    Juventus have been having defensive issues lately, own goals, conceding a lot from set pieces, I think over ( what ever it may be for this game ) is probably safer. But you gotta confirm the line-ups first.
    1.50 for the over 2.5, wish it was little higher, Juve has been over machine as of late, especially at home, I cashed last weekend on over 1.5 first half 2.35...so I might take over 3.5 or over 1.5 first half

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    1.50 for the over 2.5, wish it was little higher, Juve has been over machine as of late, especially at home, I cashed last weekend on over 1.5 first half 2.35...so I might take over 3.5 or over 1.5 first half
    Juve will be looking to score very early in this tie so you might have a good chance for the over 1.5 first half but not my cup of tea.

GRIZZ
    GRIZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Not paying enough for me and Pinnacle isn't even offering -1.5. -1.75 @ 1.549, gonna pass.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juve are just so bad outside of serie a im scarred to bet on them no matter what the odds are

Akatana

For fuckk sake i was cursing Pogba hardcore. I have to admit i sweat this one a little bit. Juventus have been very disappointing in the 2nd half. Llorente, Peluso, Pogba etc. have all been useless. Llorente is so useless in situations like this i have no idea wtf he's doing at Juve.
    Anyway Pogba pulled it off so i'm so relieved. 2-0 final result. Yeahhhhhhh now i'm going to buy a nice bottle of champagne.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The trabz goal should of counted as well i think (and this is coming from a Juve fan) so u were very lucky!

We were poor for the most part tho, Ogbonna and Tevez were the only players who looked reasonably good.

Akatana

Yep agreed. Regarding the Trabz goal, i wasn't really convinced like 90% of the ball was over the line ( I do agree maybe not all of it) but you can't blame the referee in that spot. Overall got away with it.