Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Swansea v Napoli ( Napoli not to loose?) Give me your thoughts no penetrating around pls

This game needs no introduction (To those that know shit about football of course)

I firmly believe that Napoli will not loose this game! Even without Higuain
    I'm not saying they will win for sure but i also think they won't loose to Swansea if they loose to Swansea i would consider that a miracle.

Please give your true and honest and most accurate analysis about Napoli not loosing.
    I am leaning on a Napoli PK with big stakes or the Napoli double chance

Give your thoughts please. Thanks

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Napoli are clearly better team but are poor away side. Be careful many bigger european teams do not care about Europa League and Napoli might just be one of them. Usually they focus on their domestic league, and send bench players to these games. Or even worse if starters play they show little interest. Much more value in dogs in europa league as these teams have no chance domestically and will go 100% in europa league..hope this helps..

Akatana

Thanks for your input.
    This is of course one of the fundamentals in this kind of situation.
    This is one of the main things I had to determine before even considering this game. And that is if Napoli are interested at all and it seems like they are interested enough for Benitez to state that he would field his best line up for this game.
    Swansea in their group could only manage 1 win of 1-0 vs st gallen. The rest were a 1-1 vs kuban and a 0-1 defeat vs valencia. It will be extremely difficult for Swansea to defeat Napoli with Napoli giving even 0 penetrates about how they do here.

But I still want others to give their thoughts specifically regarding this match up.
    Thanks anyway

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Benitez takes all competitions seriously, and Napoli's form at the moment is GREAT both Home and Away, i think there's very good value in Napoli here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

Akatana

Thanks for your input plekz.
    It is a fact that Benitez takes all competition seriously and he has a few records to break as well such as most club goals and being the only coach to have won the Europa league with three different clubs.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

napoli to advance @ 1.45

Akatana

Damn thats also good value. I think I found the answer I was looking for.
    Nap to qualify it is. Cheers

pellumb341

I have got myself :

Napoli to advance @ 1,45 against Swansea

Genk to advance @ 1,45 against Anzhi .
    Anzhi is ranked last in russian league , winless 8 draws and 10 losses in 18 matches.Russian league has been interrupted since the early december , so Anzhi have almost 2 months without playing any official match.They went through only because they had in their group 2 other shit teams like Tromso and Sherif Tiraspol.Genk is a top team in Belgium.

Rubin to advance @ 1,85 against Betis.
    Betis is ranked last in primera division , so i think they don't give a fck about europa league because their priority should be to avoid relegation.The negative side is that Rubin has not played any official match since early december when russian league ended.

Long shot Paok to advance @ 3,65 against Benfica.
    Benfica of this year is weaker compared to 3-4 last seasons.Paok has a good squad with players like Salpingidis , Athanasiadis , Miroslav Stoch , Hoesen (on loan from Ajax) , Kace.Of course Benfica is the favourite here , but i didn't expected it to be such a heavy fav so i am taking Paok cause they really have a chance (IMO 40% )
    Last edited by pellumb341; 02-18-14 at 05:07 PM.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

napoli are serious. losing 3-2 to roma and taking it 3-0 at home. they wouldnt of went this far for nothing. napoli to win all the way!

Akatana

Thanks for your insights.
    I can't agree anymore on all if them. I see PAOK being equal to Benfica they can pull it off so good value.

I also like Genk like you mentioned.

What are your final thoughts about Napoli double chance or PK for this first leg?

GL

pellumb341

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Thanks for your insights.
    I can't agree anymore on all if them. I see PAOK being equal to Benfica they can pull it off so good value.

I also like Genk like you mentioned.

What are your final thoughts about Napoli double chance or PK for this first leg?

GL
    Don't know mate.It depends on what the line up is, Benitez is well know to rotate his squad.Swansea have not made a good performance in EL like you said.They are not doing well in Premier League too , Swansea is far away from the team they were last year.Michu was their top player last season and this year he is completely out of shape (injured most of the time) .

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    napoli are serious. losing 3-2 to roma and taking it 3-0 at home. they wouldnt of went this far for nothing. napoli to win all the way!
    That was Italian Cup game, this is Europa League. And only reason they are in Europa League is because they finished 3rd in Champions League group stage..just pointing that out so you get a better picture of whats going on

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    Don't know mate.It depends on what the line up is, Benitez is well know to rotate his squad.Swansea have not made a good performance in EL like you said.They are not doing well in Premier League too , Swansea is far away from the team they were last year.Michu was their top player last season and this year he is completely out of shape (injured most of the time) .
    They have Genoa at HOME on monday, i expect Benitez to put his best squad possible out against Swansea.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    That was Italian Cup game, this is Europa League. And only reason they are in Europa League is because they finished 3rd in Champions League group stage..just pointing that out so you get a better picture of whats going on
    The final this year is in italy and the italian teams want to have an all italy final in italy plus benitez wants to get Napoli some silverware since they don't really have a chance in SERIE A so they wanna go all the way.

Akatana

Well the call ups for Napoli are: Reina, Rafael, Colombo, Albiol, Britos, Henrique, Maggio, Ghoulam, Reveillere, Inler, Dzemaili, Behrami, Insigne, Callejon, Mertens, Hamsik, Higuain, Pandev, Duvan.
    Thats from Napoli's official site. Someone also mentioned Napoli's next Serie A fixture which is against Genoa @ home, they are 6 points clear of Fiorentina and 4 points behind Roma in 2nd place with a game in hand so by the looks of it, Benitez will field his best line up and even with rotations in the roster all of those players have enough quality to keep an average Swansea side on their toes the whole game. On top of that Napoli's forward combo can create dangerous goal scoring opportunities pretty much at any moment.
    So all in all i think Swansea are going to be the side defending more than Napoli. There is still a huge quality gap between these sides and i don't see how an inexperienced and inconsistent Swansea who have more to worry about the premier league being only 4 points away from the relegation zone defeat a hungry and super talented squad of Napoli thus the home advantage is going to have minimal effect on the outcome.
    Lets go Napoli