Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Brazil--Thursday---SANTOS vs ATL.SOROCABA Thoughts please if you have any info

This is a match-up in the Brazilian Campeonato Paulista between Santos and Atl.Sorocaba

So far both teams have played 8 games in this competition with Santos being 6-1-1 and Atl.Sorocaba 1-2-5

I am not exactly sure if games are being played on neutral ground or not but Santos's home record shows 4/4 wins with goals 13-2 so they are performing well and it shows clearly. On the other hand Atl.Sorocaba's 4 games away from home have resulted in 1 draw and 3 losses with goals 4-9 all against opponents much weaker than Santos.

Santos are currently leading their group with a 5 point gap after Sao Bernardo and travel to play Sao Paulo away for the next fixture.

I have no doubt that Santos will win this comfortably. The -1.5 AH represents really good value considering Santos's home performances with powerful defending only conceding 2 goals and even more powerful attacking scoring 13 5 against Corinthians and also 5 against Botafogo SP both of whom even on their worst day are better than Atl.Sorocaba.

What i'm interested in here is the moneyline thats for me personally.
    I will really appreciate any extra information by anyone who is familiar with this spot.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

PS: Before anyone thinks if im on crack or not, i know the moneyline is low odds i know that already.
    And to confirm Santos are playing in their home stadium. Santos have 2 players suspended. Henrique and Alan but i'm not so sure if that would have a significant effect on the end result, but i would still want people to come forward with anymore insight. Thanks and Good luck.