malairen
    malairen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlay of the day

I have made a parlay for tonight matches.

Olympiakos ML + Mancity ML + Arsenal DNB + Liverpool ML .

Any advice on any of the play especially Olympiakos and Arsenal play ?

BOL for people who tail me....

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

None of those are sure bets except let's take a look.

Arsenal DNB is safe so line is probably ugly. It's a derby so form is taken out because both teams put in work, but I can see Arsenal coming out on top.

Olympiakos couldn't beat Atromitos at home, can they beat em away? Atromitos hasn't lost at home this whole season, maybe Olympiakos is the team that can take care of em, not a sure bet.

Man City should recover after Chelsea fuked with their minds.

Liverpool away? I dunno. Will it be the Liverpool that beat Tottenham 0-5 ? Or will it be the Liverpool that drew to Aston Villa 2-2 Just a wek ago.

If they play Kolo Toure he's bound to make another mistake, guys a disaster. Skrtel been doing better but he still makes stupid mistakes, their defense is leaky. Although when I watched Fulham vs Man U , Fulhams manager didn't seem to give two shts about how their team played.. they did just get Holtby but I don't know how much of an impact he might have on the game.. I can see this being a high scoring game like 1-3 1-4 but I highly doubt Liverpool wants to drop points to a bottom of the league side..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

GRIZZ
    GRIZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

I'd definitely not put both Liverpool and Olympiakos ML, both away, in the same 4-team parlay.

I'd take the same parlay except change Olympiakos to DNB, then if it hits (Liverpool game starts 15 mins after Olympiakos game ends) put some on Fulham +0.5 and make some guaranteed money (assuming Arsenal/City don't penetrate it up).

edit - Also Bayern ML is paying slightly more than City ML and it seems like the safer pick.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post

If they play Kolo Toure he's bound to make another mistake, guys a disaster.

Kolo Toure own goal , yep.