Salmonman
    Salmonman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1626

Quote Originally Posted by evgeni99 View Post
    1:3... Sorry for everyone's loss... But really wasn't good idea to go on home. Good pick on away though.
    why wasnt it a good idea to go on home?

GRIZZ
    GRIZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by Salmonman View Post
    why wasnt it a good idea to go on home?
    It was a good idea, it just didn't happen.

Picking a team with 1 away win visiting the 3rd team in the table is a really stupid idea.

Salmonman

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ View Post

Picking a team with 1 away win visiting the 3rd team in the table is a really stupid idea.
    I know, i thought it was a good pick but i was wondering why evgeni99 says it wasnt and the away was a good pick. Come on then e99 why was it wasnt it a good pick? or are you one of them d*** heads who say wasnt a good idea to pick team A, team B was the way to go AFTER you've seen the final result. D*CK HEAD.

dblngx
    dblngx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol...easy on him man. I also threw some units on Leyton

Salmonman

Well im sorry, but its true.

evgeni99
    evgeni99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Salmon-Man, a lot of hostility from a pick I was trying to make all of you to avoid. Please read the thread from the start.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ View Post

Not really, depends on the odds and if somebody thinks there is value. One may of thought tht leyton orient are going through a rough spell and tht there was enough value to take the away side in some form whether it have been +1, double chance, dnb or even the win. They also made some solid signings in Jan in Adam al Abd, Tyrone Barnett, and Wade Barrett....all three are now playing regular after getting back to fitness are players tht have spent most of their career in league above.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 02-11-14 at 05:09 PM.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry everyone

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Salmonman View Post
    I know, i thought it was a good pick but i was wondering why evgeni99 says it wasnt and the away was a good pick. Come on then e99 why was it wasnt it a good pick? or are you one of them d*** heads who say wasnt a good idea to pick team A, team B was the way to go AFTER you've seen the final result. D*CK HEAD.
    To be fair he posted his opinion before the game started. Should probably read before calling someone a dickhead.

First 12