lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Man city v Chelea

lets get ittt

its a let down one of my favs is out - Sergio Agüero picked up a minor hamstring problem against Spurs and could miss out for up to a month.

Gaël Clichy started ahead of Kolarov in midweek and after an excellent display he's likely to keep his place at left-back.

Negredo was rested in midweek, even when Agüero was forced off through injury, so Pellegrini may have had this game in mind for the Spaniard's return.

Fernando Torres remains the only real injury concern for Chelsea right now so Eto'o should keep his place ahead of Demba Ba.

Mourinho played a 4-3-3 formation to drown out Arsenal's midfield recently and could opt for a similar tactic at the Etihad, reverting to a 4-5-1 when out of possession, with the impressive Nemanja Matic returning to the starting XI.

Man City have won their last 11 home matches in the Premier League.

Man City have won their last 5 home matches against Chelsea in all competitions.

The away side has not won in the last 7 Premier League meetings between Manchester City and Chelsea and though they dropped points in midweek Mourinho would likely be delighted to take a point off of the new league leaders.

Pellegrini's side just look a cut above the rest right now and they should have most of the play in this one, with Chelsea looking to the likes of Willian and Hazard on the break.

pre happy to take MAN CITY ML here. this is a perfect spot for man city to take the top.

BOL to everyone

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

My heart says Man city, but my brain says that Mou is a moron and will spoil this perfect game with his tactics 11 behind the ball, so brain says 0-0. You could take it @13 and hedge inplay.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

if a draw i see it at 1-1. but that does come down to how mou will play this, man city will be hard to contain in my perspective. unlike man city, chelsea are off the beat, etc when they v west ham last rd where it was a considerate chance for chelsea and eto missed a few costly oppotunities and ended 0-0.

npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

I'm thinking 3-1 City to be honest

Salmonman
    Salmonman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1626

under 5.5 goals

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

draw at +260

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Draw and under 2.5 goals.
    Attached Images  
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Salmonman

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    if a draw i see it at 1-1. but that does come down to how mou will play this, man city will be hard to contain in my perspective. unlike man city, chelsea are off the beat, etc when they v west ham last rd where it was a considerate chance for chelsea and eto missed a few costly oppotunities and ended 0-0.
    Mourihno teams have a way to rise to this kind occasion and Chelsea can contain Mancity and hit them on contact. City will come up against a good defense and compact midfield and mind you they are not playing spurs or united*Chelsea double chance locked and loaded@1.8.Goodluck

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Liverpool should of taken at least a point from the game at City and Chelsea are better than them. Think the price is a touch short on Man City but how can you go against them they're scoring at a ridiculous rate.

Looks like Demechelis is playing as a defensive mid???

Luiz into the midfield for Chelsea, that under 2.5 isn't looking so crazy after all.