Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    if denver losing superbowl didn't put me into such a depression I would have unloaded on man city. if denver would have won i would've unloaded on man city. don't feel so bad anymore knowing i wouldve gave back most of the winnings anyway today on man city. This was a great play even though they lost i stand by it. sometimes you get unlucky. man city at home at +106 is a bargain. they were playing like the best team in the world and at the etihad they have been burying teams. shocked they got shut out. I guess aguero and fernadinho were more important than I realized. gotta tip your hat to chelsea though. I had a feeling they would park the bus in this one but how can you even consider an under at the etihad these days. time to regroup and scout out the next diamond in the rough. hang in there guys who have been getting buried
    They werent playing West Ham or Watford here...they were playing Chelsea and Mourinho who always pull something out of the bag in the big games. They had beaten Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal (in Cup) already, and had drawn away at Arsenal and Tottenham...they rarely lose the big games against rivals. Add in the fact that City were having to play Dzeko in place of Aguero, and then Demichelis in midfield instead of Fernandinho and there was always a great chance that Chelsea could get at least a draw. Seem to be ignoring fact that CHelsea could of scored 3 or 4 more...they hit the post 2 or 3 times
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Vaughany 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    They werent playing West Ham or Watford here...they were playing Chelsea and Mourinho who always pull something out of the bag in the big games. They had beaten Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal (in Cup) already, and had drawn away at Arsenal and Tottenham...they rarely lose the big games against rivals. Add in the fact that City were having to play Dzeko in place of Aguero, and then Demichelis in midfield instead of Fernandinho and there was always a great chance that Chelsea could get at least a draw. Seem to be ignoring fact that CHelsea could of scored 3 or 4 more...they hit the post 2 or 3 times

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paco through me off here, this kid does not know anything about soccer. Baseball is his sport.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Paco through me off here, this kid does not know anything about soccer. Baseball is his sport.
    threw

First 123