atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

tijuana pumas - How was this under set at 2

both so so form ... mixed history but 2 is the line? fckn unreal I bet this shit just bc of low line

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Wtf

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

betting on unders is terrible , you can't even watch the game.As soon as the ball goes inside the box , you will be praying " please don't score please " ...sometimes it is 0-0 until 75th and then you see it 2-1 at the end , it hurts so much.

betting on overs is much more relaxing , you have a chance to hit your bet until the ref blows.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    betting on unders is terrible , you can't even watch the game.As soon as the ball goes inside the box , you will be praying " please don't score please " ...sometimes it is 0-0 until 75th and then you see it 2-1 at the end , it hurts so much.

betting on overs is much more relaxing , you have a chance to hit your bet until the ref blows.
    I understand what you're saying, that was me first year of betting on soccer. But now I don't give two penetrates, I don't check the results until the end of the day. The only thing about unders that I hate ( especially in soccer ) is that if a heavy favorite concedes a goal early on, you better check off your play as dead because they will push to score. But I understand how people feel about unders,... they will notice when ever they get screwed on 90th min when they have an under play, but they will never notice it when they have an over 2.5 and game goes goaless after 45th minute ( If half time is 45th ) I hope you know what I mean, kinda tired lml