edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Premier League Today

Been long time since I posted a play, running a little hot for past 3 weeks gonna try Premier League today.

Crystal Palace (ENG-P) pk -135

Crystal Palace are in good form at home and I think PK is as safe as it gets against a Hull City side that struggles to win away from home.

Fulham (ENG-P)/Swansea (ENG-P) Over 3 +132

Fulham tends to enjoy conceding while playing away and Swansea usually goes over at home, this bet is based on stats.

Newcastle (ENG-P) pk +103

Newcastle line moved from -130 last night to +103, I'm gonna take it. Newcastle is on a different level comparing to Norwich, seeing a draw at worst here. I know over seems like a solid option because of Newcastle leaky defense we're gonna be depending on offense as best form of defense. But Debuchy is back for Newcastle and Cabaye is playing his last game I think they will give it their best.

Arsenal (ENG-P) +100

Arsenal simply needs a win here, I know Southhampton does look like they can give trouble to teams like Arsenal especially in the begging of the season, but I simply refuse to believe Arsenal would drop points to Southhampton, especially with the likes of Podolski being back and in action!

Let's go.
    Last edited by edabramov; 01-28-14 at 09:49 AM.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Agree with your pick. I have the same feeling.
    Good luck!

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Nice, only game that worries me is Arsenal. Most of their fans back them but hosts are tough and can trouble them.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Southampton is trying to get the X here. Not bad if we parlay Arsenal pk x CP pk x Fulham +1 and that crappy MUN ML ( Mata will start as first with MUN) and Rooney got deal with >$500,000/week, but Defoe got less with Toronto FC.
    I will watch my Toronto FC very close this season.

edabramov

Southhampton losing to Chelsea Aston Villa and Tottenham give confidence that Arsenal is going to beat them. With the exception of Manchester City, who just began improving their away form.

We'll see how it goes, Arsenal hasn't let me down with ML's yet. This is a title race, they can't drop points yet, not now.

John7
    John7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Arsenal to win to nil sounds good?They have covered it from 4/5 for last 5 matches.

edabramov

Could have been an O.K day if Newcastle woke up and scored one. Red fukked everything up for me in Both games. 1-2-1
    Last edited by edabramov; 01-28-14 at 03:55 PM.

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

I got Man U arsenal pool 1h parlayed for 50 and individual straights for a 100