lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

EPL

Southampton 4.00 v Arsenal 1.95

southampton:
    Victor Wanyama is unlikely to return just yet, but is in with an outside chance.
    Pablo Osvaldo has been suspended by the club and continues to miss out.
    Dejan Lovren is out with ligament damage, while Boruc is fine to return to the starting lineup.

arsenal:
    Walcott is the Gunners' only significant injury absentee.

Arsenal have won their last 5 matches in the Premier League.
    Arsenal are undefeated in their last 9 matches against Southampton in all competitions.
    Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in the Premier League.

i think arsenal will take this as they would want to stay top spot. 1-2 or 0-2.

Norwich 3.00 v Newcastle 2.40

newcastle:
    Mathieu Debuchy is available following suspension and is expected to take Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa's place at right-back, while Yohan Cabaye is expected to start despite interest from Manchester United and PSG.

Ryan Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini and Gael Bigirimana are all sidelined through injury.

norwich:
    without Elliott Bennett, Jonny Howson and Michael Turner through injury.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Norwich's last 8 games in the Premier League.

Newcastle are yet to draw a league game away from home this season, though they have won 3 of their last 4 games away from St. James' Park.

I like newcastle here 1-2 although a draw does look possible.

Liverpool 1.85 v Everton 4.33

seems like a tough game to call.

liverpool's mid looks a tad weak.

liverpool:

Sebastián Coates, José Enrique, Daniel Agger, Glen Johnson, Lucas Leiva and Mamadou Sakho will miss the Merseyside Derby with injury.

Raheem Sterling is expected to come in for Victor Moses after starting from the bench in the FA Cup win over Bournemouth.

Everton:

Darron Gibson, Arouna Koné, Ross Barkley, Bryan Oviedo and Seamus Coleman are all set to miss out through injury.

tough call here i see liverpool struggling. I firstly thought liverpool would come out because of their draw against aston villa. but everton have been playing good so expect a closer game. cant split it but 2-2 looks considerate.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Southampton Vs Arsenal : Possible Lineups

Southampton : Boruc; Clyne, Fonte, Chambers, Shaw; Cork, Schneiderlin,Wanyama; Lallana, Rodriguez; Lambert.

Arsenal : Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Flamini, Wilshere, Cazorla, Gnabry, Ozil; Giroud

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Be surprised if Wanyama started, he'll be on bench I should think, and Lambert is 50/50, hamstring strain or something

bondoc.co
    bondoc.co's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Went with man united and arsenal

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

I like Aresnal, Liverpool too - injuries to Everton.