TheAntidote
    The Cure In Your Life
    TheAntidote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Fulham v Blackburn

From Eurosport:

Blackburn have lost none of the last six Premier League meetings with Fulham, winning three and drawing three.

Rovers' last seven goals in this fixture have come in the second half.

Clint Dempsey, who scored against Blackburn in their last match at Craven Cottage, has scored three goals in his last four league outings.

Fulham have kept only one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League matches.

None of the last 14 Premier League matches at Craven Cottage has ended in a draw.

With their win against Bolton last time out, Rovers ended a run of 10 consecutive defeats on the road in the Premier League.

Sam Allardyce's men also kept a clean sheet at the Reebok Stadium, having conceded an average of 3.2 goals per game in their previous 10 top flight away matches.

No side has attempted more shots direct from free-kicks this season than Blackburn (12), though they are yet to score from one.

Rovers have come from behind to pick up nine points this season, a record only Chelsea can match, and they have claimed at least a point in their last three league matches at Craven Cottage, despite conceding first in each.

David Dunn has scored five league goals this season as many as in his last four seasons combined.

Blackburn are the hotter side at the moment, but with this game being at Craven Cottage and Fulham looking to make up for a recent loss against Birmingham, I'm betting the draw.

Fulham v Blackburn Draw +240

mew6789
    mew6789's Avatar Become A Pro!

The info is all about blackburn. I'm on Fulham to win outright. Blackburn's last(and only) win on the road was against an out of sorts Bolton. Fulham on the other hand have only been defeated at home twice, to Arsenal and Chelsea.

kchien
    kchien's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, i'm on fulham too. fulham's pretty strong at home, while blackburn is a poor away team.