Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

God Real Madrid need a striker!

Mario Mandžukić, this signing makes so f in sense.

Benzema is hopeless.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Falcao

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Falcao
    Too much,

Mario would score for fun and cost under 20m

JOHNNY DOBBS
    JOHNNY DOBBS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

they should get luis suarez, he's pretty good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Merkel

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY DOBBS View Post
    lol dobbzy

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

people still believe they can match Bayern in Champions League

new era

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    people still believe they can match Bayern in Champions League
    barca certainly can't so someone has to.

Giz

Chelsea have there number,

Jose can stop anyone.

new era

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    Chelsea have there number,

Jose can stop anyone.
    parking the bus and the counter would probably work, which is what hes good at i guess.

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Nobody can. I dont like Bayern at all but they are untouchable right now, and will win CL back to back for sure, if I had patience to I would go large on them to win it all

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Man City did, in Munich with their B-squad and Bayern having the best avaliable on the pitch. There hasn't been a CL yet where we havent had major upsets happen in the latter stages of the tournaments.

Barca or Bayern are gonna get upset by one of these teams for sure.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

What Real needs 1st and most is a plan.
    They developed into a marketing machine over the years and forgot about the most important apect itself: playing football.
    They need to determine a) what kind of football they want to play, b) what players they need for it, and c) bring in a coach that is allowed to do his work without a billion guys talking into his daily business.
    Selling Özil while letting stupid Modric staying was a truly moronic deal.
    And Giz: forget about MM. I am a Bayern fan all my life, and he isn't anywhere near as good as you think he is.

armin
    armin's Avatar Become A Pro!

benzema is horrible

they will never win the CL with that guy as a striker.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post
    benzema is horrible

they will never win the CL with that guy as a striker.
    142 games in La Liga, 104 scorer points.
    39 games in CL, 36 scorer points.
    209 games total since coming to Real Madrid, 163 scorer points.

In fact, Benzema is far from being horrible. Even more: for being a striker on the same team as Cristiano Ronaldo, his personal record is surprisingly great. CR is top dog, I seriously doubt that any striker in the world would do significantly better. Cristiano is always option Numero Uno, simple as that. What Real needs way more is a game plan and a creative midfield. They sold the creative part with Özil.

armin

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    142 games in La Liga, 104 scorer points.
    39 games in CL, 36 scorer points.
    209 games total since coming to Real Madrid, 163 scorer points.

In fact, Benzema is far from being horrible. Even more: for being a striker on the same team as Cristiano Ronaldo, his personal record is surprisingly great. CR is top dog, I seriously doubt that any striker in the world would do significantly better. Cristiano is always option Numero Uno, simple as that. What Real needs way more is a game plan and a creative midfield. They sold the creative part with Özil.
    where the fuk did you get those stats from ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karim_Benzema

64 goals in 142 matches.

we are talking about real madrid not athletico madrid. thats on average 15 goals a season lol

to compare with a real madrid worthy striker : Ronaldo Luís Nazário

127 games and 83 goals total. and thats not even in his prime.

also lol hard at you thinking ronaldo claims all the goals.

if Real Madrid had a world class striker these 5 years, they would have won the CL atleast 1 time. thats for sure.

perez is wasting ronaldo his quality on semi good strikers like benzema, higuan, morata etc etc
    he cant do everything on his own. impossible. c ronaldo is smashing 50+ goals every season and still they barely win anything. its because they lack good strikers and he is pulling the whole team. biggest waste of goals ever. i feel really sorry for ronaldo.
    Last edited by armin; 01-14-14 at 10:50 AM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

where the fuk did you get those stats from ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karim_Benzema

64 goals in 142 matches.

we are talking about real madrid not athletico madrid. thats on average 15 goals a season lol

to compare with a real madrid worthy striker : Ronaldo Luís Nazário

127 games and 83 goals total. and thats not even in his prime.

also lol hard at you thinking ronaldo claims all the goals.

if Real Madrid had a world class striker these 5 years, they would have won the CL atleast 1 time. thats for sure.

perez is wasting ronaldo his quality on semi good strikers like benzema, higuan, morata etc etc
    he cant do everything on his own. impossible.
    From a site that is far more accurate than your wikipedia bullshit.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/karim...ler_18922.html

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima (if you wanna be a wise ass, I can do that too) has 166 games for RM with 120 scorer points.
    http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/ronal...eler_3140.html

So Benzema has 0.78 scorers per game, Ronaldo had 0.72. Case dismissed.

And no, RM wouldn't have won the CL. Stated above.

And just btw: I'm not even the slightest bit a fan of KB, but what you said is just wrong. Period. Ronaldo was the better striker yes. And he nearly gave zero assists at all. Benzema is a real good striker and gives a ton of assists.

armin

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    From a site that is far more accurate than your wikipedia bullshit.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/karim...ler_18922.html

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima (if you wanna be a wise ass, I can do that too) has 166 games for RM with 120 scorer points.
    http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/ronal...eler_3140.html

So Benzema has 0.78 scorers per game, Ronaldo had 0.72. Case dismissed.

And no, RM wouldn't have won the CL. Stated above.

And just btw: I'm not even the slightest bit a fan of KB, but what you said is just wrong. Period. Ronaldo was the better striker yes. And he nearly gave zero assists at all. Benzema is a real good striker and gives a ton of assists.
    loool im not even gonna argue with you anymore

brb tranfarmarkt.de is more realible than wikipedia ? ofourse i double checked on some site and it says the same as wikipedia.

woudnt be surprised if you are turkish/arab and your opinion is biased

location > germany prolly
    avi > zidane
    definding > benzema

NO HATE

but your ibviously biased. everyone knows benzema is a lazy slacker and not even close to the likes of brazilian ronaldo, van nistelrooy or raul. those were real real madrid striker not this semi overweight lazy dude.

again no hate im a huge zidane fan as well

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

loool im not even gonna argue with you anymore

brb tranfarmarkt.de is more realible than wikipedia ? ofourse i double checked on some site and it says the same as wikipedia.

woudnt be surprised if you are turkish/arab and your opinion is biased

location > germany prolly
    avi > zidane
    definding > benzema

NO HATE

but your ibviously biased. everyone knows benzema is a lazy slacker and not even close to the likes of brazilian ronaldo, van nistelrooy or raul. those were real real madrid striker not this semi overweight lazy dude.

again no hate im a huge zidane fan as well
    You can look up every single game on transfermarkt.de that both ever played for RM. And yes, because my Nr of games i bigger, it is the far better one. Otherwise: where does the bigger Nr come from? Ghost games? lol. And just btw: transfermarkt.de belongs to the Axel Springer Verlag and guys are paid to work out the exakt stats. Whereas on wikipedia every donk from around the corner could write an article.
    I am German, everybody knows this till now.
    And I have no turkish/arab/whatsoever blood in me. There goes your "you are biased" case. (As if Turks would be big friends of France anyway....)
    Don't let my screen-name fool you. It's just a screen name.
    I love Zizou, but I don't even put him in the Top20 of all time. And even with that being said, there are still guys left that I loved far more as a player, f.e. Bergkamp, Scholl and Figo.
    Furthermore I am a Barcelona supporter, try to watch at least three games per season when I'm there. So where is my reason to defend a guy like Benzema, who is booking shady transvestites while at the same time calling himself a devote muslim? There is none. As I said before, I don't even like the guy. And I def don't like his character.
    What I do see though are numbers. And the style of a team. And yes, deny it or not - CR is top dog at Real. Name me a team that has two HUGE goalscorers. Just one. And I mean in the 25-30+ range, cause that is what you want. A well balanced team is by far superior over a team that has great scorers. Tell me: What style does RM want to play. And tell me: Where is the consistency RM shows in their work to that style? Where is consistency at RM at all? I hope Madrid will be able to bring Suarez in (or name another top notch striker you want to see at that team) next season. If that happens, we can make a bet out of it. They will still not win the CL. Because the club has no plan what they are doing. Unfortunately the big Zidane is just another muppet wasting his time there as an official that has nothing to say. The club is show. And that's it. They lost their way years ago. Selling trikots in Asia is more important to them than anything else as it seems. I hope they continue like that. That means Barcelona (despite their own big problems in the club right now with the fukkin President) will still be Spains No 1 for years to come.
    And "no hate"? Yeah, of course not. Why would I hate anyone. We are having a discussion here.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Ha yee i wondered how being Turkish related to Benzema!

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Benzema is perfect for Ronaldo, Ronaldo need a striker like he or Rooney for exemple, Ronaldo can't play with striker like Higuain, Falcao or Mario that only thinking with the own goal. Benzema play really good, he have more soccer than Mario and Falcao when he is over 35-40m of the goal area and this is very important in the Real Madrid style nowadays, also he can combine more than these players in reduced spaces when the team is losing, soccer not is only have a striker that score a lot of goals, important is that the team score goals when they need goals. Only Suarez can improve the performance for Real Madrid, he is in other level, but I hope he sign with Barcelona this summer

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ha yee i wondered how being Turkish related to Benzema!
    Yeah, didn't really get is as well... Arabs as well. Would he have said al-Maghrib okay, but Arabs from al-Mašriq wouldn't care much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    Benzema is perfect for Ronaldo, Ronaldo need a striker like he or Rooney for exemple, Ronaldo can't play with striker like Higuain, Falcao or Mario that only thinking with the own goal. Benzema play really good, he have more soccer than Mario and Falcao when he is over 35-40m of the goal area and this is very important in the Real Madrid style nowadays, also he can combine more than these players in reduced spaces when the team is losing, soccer not is only have a striker that score a lot of goals, important is that the team score goals when they need goals. Only Suarez can improve the performance for Real Madrid, he is in other level, but I hope he sign with Barcelona this summer
    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. Mario Gomez f.e. is a 1st class striker. But he wasn't perfect for Bayern, he wouldn't be perfect for Real or for Barcelona. And that's simply because he doesn't have the technical skills to combine in reduced spaces. Benzema is able to do this very very well. One of the technically best strikers around. Look at his assists.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Liverpool would sooner sell off their entire team then let Suarez go. And he himself is pretty much rooted there now with GF and all that, every interview is him pmuch saying how much he loves it there.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY DOBBS View Post
    Na he likes to bite players.