Norman12
    Norman12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Prediction by L'Equipe:Brazil will win the World Cup 2014 champions

2014 World Cup Brasil is coming and the year 2013 will soon be over, in this special moment,L'Equipe, a famous France sports media, predicted that Brazil will win the 2014 world cup champions.
    The 2014 World Cup Brasil is an important event in the world in 2014, L'Equipe not only simply made the forecast about the result of the this world cup, it even gave some detail predictions.It said that in the finals with Uruguay, Ronaldinho scores twice and helps Brazil win the World Cup champions.Howerver, it thinks that the best player in this world cup is Paul Pogba, who plays for Juventus and
    France.

After the world cup, many national team will change their manager, including the Italy national team. Cesare Prandelli's contract will expire after the world cup and Prandelli doesn't want a conrtact extension. L'Equipe forecasts that Rudi Garcia have a two year contract with the Italian Football Federation. L'Equipe also talked about Drogba, it thought Drogba will came back to Marseille.

Besides football, L'Equipe also made predictions in basketball, baseball and so on.

Norman12
    Norman12's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think that Brazil's win is only a possiblity, German, Spain are both may win

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

No European team has ever won in South AMerica.

Choose South America to Win WOrld cup @1.9

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is a lock, i have the feeling everything will be done for Brazil to win it, if you know what i mean

Kros
    Kros's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    No European team has ever won in South AMerica.

Choose South America to Win WOrld cup @1.9
    Well, until 2010 and WC in South Africa none European team hasn't won WC outside of Europe. And then Spain grab the tittle. Also, sample is small that you can make such a conclusion; only 5 World Cups was held in S. America. First one, in Uruguay (amateur level of organization), a 2 WC's in time when Pele was dominant player, and 2 when Maradona was dominant.
    Taking all those facts i can't see any reasoning for taking that bet.

Also, don't believe Brazil will win the WC. Germany, Spain and Argentina are favorites for me.

Plus, simple maths; from S. America you have only 3 teams that are capable of reaching semi-final, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. From Europe you have Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, Portugal and even England. Plus i expect a lot from one underdog, Belgium. Think they will be the biggest surprise in Brazil.
    Last edited by Kros; 12-26-13 at 07:08 AM.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brazil will not win the WC

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Norman12 View Post
    I think that Brazil's win is only a possiblity, German, Spain are both may win
    Well obviously