gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Former AC Milan Star Gattusso being investigated for match fixing

I thought some fools here said big name teams dont fix games. They dont come bigger than AC Milan

Go to BBS Sport for full article if interested. Point is Owners, Coaches, Players etc all fix games. If you see some glaring misses in the EPL where a player has keeper to beat, no one around, and he boots it into the sky then you realize that gambling is a big business.

The idea is just to pick spots.
    Last edited by gasto; 12-17-13 at 01:31 PM.

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Again spot fixing?? Is AC Milan involved the whole club??? Was it in the Champions League vs Barcelona??? I rest my case..

gasto

Sorry go read the article and you can find that yourself. Just restating whats going on, especially the fools that said big clubs are not involved in fixing. If they can fix any game what makes you think they will not fix against Barcelona. Wake up

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Sorry go read the article and you can find that yourself. Just restating whats going on, especially the fools that said big clubs are not involved in fixing. If they can fix any game what makes you think they will not fix against Barcelona. Wake up
    its one player which is investigated for spot fixing not matches not all the players, officials, directors, coaches etc and not in the Champions League against the big clubs, Like you was saying about Man City.

gasto

Do you work for the books Giz. Is a dollar lost on a league match worth less than a dollar lost when AC Milan plays Man City. Or is a dollar lost in spot fixing less than a dollar lost on an other bet. This guy was coaching a team for 6 games and he was booted. When you fix games, you just dont fix spot, you fix everything.

If you watch games, you will see what i am talking about. Today, the available spread for Barcelona was 3.5 goals, had a hunch they would not cover. They won first game 4:1. Over and under 4.5 goals. Spread lost. Total over lost. Books know, most people will choose Barca and know whats up. Pedro, Neymar had so many chances they were chucking into the stands. Barcelona never looked they wanted to play at normal level.

Chelsea was 1 goal favorite yet ML was -157. Obvious they were not going to win and they Lost. If you carefully look at the lines, 8/9 times out of 10, you can tell the likely outcome. Believe what you want, these players being investigated, its just the tip of the iceberg. Money is such a powerful drug, and people will go to length to make an extra dollar, whether they are poor or rich.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol