yumshow
    yumshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

morning action for 12/16/13

Bulgarian league

Cherno More verna ML staking 2.2 units to win 2.

never heard of this team or know of them but lines moved from +120 to -110.

looked into history and H2H this team wins 80% of the time. No brainer for me.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i see them at +116

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I can tell you more about these 2 teams. They both are underish, and will score less than 2.5 goals even less than 1.5. I won't be surprised if they even finish goalless. The hosts are in better form and are solid at home, while the guests have quality squad but currently are underperforming. It might be a homewin but will be tough game - probable score 0:0,1:0,0:1

Good luck.

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

This game can go either way - Over or Under. They played two awful games for the Cup (0-0; 1-0). Cherno more are the favourites at home, but you need to know that they are already 7th so they are not really motivated. Botev still got a chance to get into top 4 before the second stage of the competition. btw Botev will be without two of their best players - Nedelev and Grancharov.
    I will be on the stadium today (i'm from Varna) and i can see 1-1 game infront of us.

AleksejJ
    AleksejJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    I can tell you more about these 2 teams. They both are underish, and will score less than 2.5 goals even less than 1.5. I won't be surprised if they even finish goalless. The hosts are in better form and are solid at home, while the guests have quality squad but currently are underperforming. It might be a homewin but will be tough game - probable score 0:0,1:0,0:1

Good luck.
    Thanks!

yumshow
    yumshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

won

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post

Good luck.

Easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy