conferi
    conferi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2239

La Liga tomorrow

158 Barcelona (ESP-P) -1½ -114
    vs Villarreal.

Barca looked back to form on Wednesday against Celtic with neymar, alexis and pedro up front. They're playing at home again. Last time they played Villarreal at home, they won 5-0.

Thoughts?

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Villareal is better than Celtic but I'm on the -1,5 too. Villareal without Bruno, for me he is minimum a 25% of this team I not will play if Bruno plays, I really would play +1,5 if Bruno plays, Cani also is out ...Barcelona without Messi but at home I think they will cover, this is the most important match after the Bilbao match and I hope good reaction and big motivation for Barcelona, my first time that I bet Barcelona to cover against Villareal, one of the most dificult team for Barcelona historically, 3-1 is my prediction.

conferi

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    Villareal is better than Celtic but I'm on the -1,5 too. Villareal without Bruno, for me he is minimum a 25% of this team I not will play if Bruno plays, I really would play +1,5 if Bruno plays, Cani also is out ...Barcelona without Messi but at home I think they will cover, this is the most important match after the Bilbao match and I hope good reaction and big motivation for Barcelona, my first time that I bet Barcelona to cover against Villareal, one of the most dificult team for Barcelona historically, 3-1 is my prediction.
    Completely agreed bro, nice write up.

conferi

Bad luck. Barcelona could've scored 3-4 goals easy.

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Quote Originally Posted by conferi View Post
    Bad luck. Barcelona could've scored 3-4 goals easy.
    Yes, minimum one more at least. Today I saw the best Barcelona of the last two month.

conferi

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    Yes, minimum one more at least. Today I saw the best Barcelona of the last two month.
    Agreed. Only mistake was playing Fabregas as false 9. He's MUCH better when he's playing as a mid and behind the ball.