Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wheres Andy8888888888888?????

Ebra wants a word...

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

right here jackoff.

I've already said that if we don't qualify we only have ourselves to blame
    Last edited by andy888888; 12-11-13 at 08:59 AM.

Giz

hey not rubbing it in just wanted to see you didnt slit ur wriststo be honest the pitch was horrible.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Shouldn't you be out looking for work instead of trolling, Jizz?

andy888888

actually im relatively calm, the pitch was an absolute disaster, I've supported Juve long enough to know how to deal with disappointment like wise with joy and excitement, funny how the groundsmen totally bogged down our attacking end to nullify our attacking play. I still believe if it was played in proper conditions things would have finished up differently. But as i said we only have ourselves to blame for not winning our previous matches but at the same time galatasaray are easily the worst team in the next round, a team that got raped by madrid twice and lost to copenhagen, luck was definitely on their side today.

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    Shouldn't you be out looking for work instead of trolling, Jizz?
    perfect situation were the question applies to not the person answering but asking

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    actually im relatively calm, the pitch was an absolute disaster, I've supported Juve long enough to know how to deal with disappointment like wise with joy and excitement, funny how the groundsmen totally bogged down our attacking end to nullify our attacking play. I still believe if it was played in proper conditions things would have finished up differently. But as i said we only have ourselves to blame for not winning our previous matches but at the same time galatasaray are easily the worst team in the next round, a team that got raped by madrid twice and lost to copenhagen, luck was definitely on their side today.
    Galatasaray worst team? They could do some damage in the knockouts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    Galatasaray worst team? They could do some damage in the knockouts.
    I think a lot of the teams that finished top will be wanting Gala. They probably have the worse defense out of the teams left...if they have to play an Atletico, Bayern, or PSG away they will get stuffed! At home they always have a chance because of the atmosphere but even then Real showed that you can still destroy them!

Giz

I just feel the Mancini factor has improved them overall as a unit, I mean with a team that posesses drogba and sneijder you can never be out.

andy888888

improved? mancini is and always has been the most overrated manager in the last 10 years, i certainly wouldn't want that ass hat near my club

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

No Penalty No Win.

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    improved? mancini is and always has been the most overrated manager in the last 10 years, i certainly wouldn't want that ass hat near my club
    You failed to acknowledge my actual notion, not saying Manchini is a good manager I said him joining Galatasaray has made them defensively better than they were in the Champions League, you can't deny that he adds improvement in that aspect, hes italian after all.