gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Manchester City giving the game away: Fixed

Lescott almost scored a stupid own goal. Many silly free kicks given away. Slack marking. I think the Man City players know whats up. If you can bet at half time for the mauling to continue

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

yatescutler
    yatescutler's Avatar Become A Pro!

please do everyone a favour and delete you account.
    thank you!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Jus standard man city defending, you clearly havent watched them play before!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Mancity up 3-2 wtf

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Must be fixed!

gasto

Its still fixed, you dont get it. There are many markets that people bet on. Like goal in first 10 mins etc. How does a short handed Man City come back from 2 goals down against the reigning champions and win 3 : 2.

Did you see the goal , Boateng gave away. On the other hand you have a team getting 3 penalties in a match. Also, what was that. Man City got awarded a penalty but the player who fouled was not given a card. He had a previous yellow, so should have been automatic red

Bottom line, its stupid to bet on any game where the outcome is not relevant.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Its still fixed, you dont get it. There are many markets that people bet on. Like goal in first 10 mins etc. How does a short handed Man City come back from 2 goals down against the reigning champions and win 3 : 2.

Did you see the goal , Boateng gave away. On the other hand you have a team getting 3 penalties in a match. Also, what was that. Man City got awarded a penalty but the player who fouled was not given a card. He had a previous yellow, so should have been automatic red

Bayerns Coach was looking for nothing but a win. The outcome was that who ever wins is gonna be at the top of the group. In City's case they had to win by 2 goals.

Giz

Impossible champions league is fixed is just not worth it..and very hard to organise.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    Impossible champions league is fixed is just not worth it..and very hard to organise.
    Said with such confidence.
    Mentions 2 here http://www.nationalturk.com/en/eurpe...ing-news-33310
    And the most well known, here. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...as-rigged.html
    And then theres the Zagreb/lyon game.....

gasto

You really think its impossible. These soccer players dont always come from stable backgrounds. They are not priests. Off course the Refs are the weakest links. The two goals by Bayern were border line off side. No calls made. As long as there are human beings involved, dont tell me anything is impossible.

If nations can go to war over false pretense, how can you say a simple soccer game cannot be manipulated. I wonder if some of you guys follow the news. Right now in England there is a few guys who have been arrested. 2 are former Premier league players and one is caught on camera saying for $20,000 he can get someone to get a Yellow Card and for $40,000 he can organize for a player to get a Red card.

Same guy was trying to fix a game while playing ( video evidence is there). He committed a couple silly fouls, Ref would not give him a card. Probably Refs were on the side of the books who had been hit with bets saying there would be a Red card. The guy, punched a player he had fouled twice in the groin area - blatantly. Fans and players were confused, Ref had no way, he had to issue the Red card. Now the guy admitted he was on the take to create a Red Card.

How many people watching this would have made a link to something sinister. If something does not make sense there is usually a reason. Just because you dont know does not mean its above board.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

You really think its impossible. These soccer players dont always come from stable backgrounds. They are not priests. Off course the Refs are the weakest links. The two goals by Bayern were border line off side. No calls made. As long as there are human beings involved, dont tell me anything is impossible.

If nations can go to war over false pretense, how can you say a simple soccer game cannot be manipulated. I wonder if some of you guys follow the news. Right now in England there is a few guys who have been arrested. 2 are former Premier league players and one is caught on camera saying for $20,000 he can get someone to get a Yellow Card and for $40,000 he can organize for a player to get a Red card.

Same guy was trying to fix a game while playing ( video evidence is there). He committed a couple silly fouls, Ref would not give him a card. Probably Refs were on the side of the books who had been hit with bets saying there would be a Red card. The guy, punched a player he had fouled twice in the groin area - blatantly. Fans and players were confused, Ref had no way, he had to issue the Red card. Now the guy admitted he was on the take to create a Red Card.

How many people watching this would have made a link to something sinister. If something does not make sense there is usually a reason. Just because you dont know does not mean its above board.
    who are the players involved? this current sounds interesting

gasto

Sam Sodje played for Portsmouth. DJ Campbell played for a couple teams, Blackpool, Birmingham and QPR.

Google and you will find out. There is an investigation underway currently and people have been arrested. And you know what just a few months ago, FA officials were all singing that Fixing was a problem for "Mainland Europe". Just like some tools on here who see nothing wrong when Tom Brady scores 2 touch downs in 30 seconds with some assistance from fake calls by Refs

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Said with such confidence.
    Mentions 2 here http://www.nationalturk.com/en/eurpe...ing-news-33310
    And the most well known, here. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...as-rigged.html
    And then theres the Zagreb/lyon game.....
    he was talking about man city and bayern two giant teams fixing a match to LOSE, not spot fixing this is near impossible to organise with big clubs.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Thats what you said.
    I suggest you think before you post, otherwise you will just be buried in future.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Rigged match huh, penetrating As

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    who are the players involved? this current sounds interesting
    Referring to this...

Giz

Thats what you said.
    I suggest you think before you post, otherwise you will just be buried in future.
    buried? if you scroll above i was responding to his quote which he was instigating city to lose a match, i suggest you garner the actual meaning before you bury yourself in future.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Yes and you responded by saying "impossible to fix champions league"
    You still cant see it, huh? I give up, ill leave you to it.

gasto

If the top teams in Italy were implicated in fixing in their domestic leagues and some were relegated to lower leagues, I believe AC Milan was involved. They have been European Champions, what makes you think its so hard to fix any level of spot. What you fail to realize is that the allure of money, especially free money can make people do anything.

Multinationals receives fines all the time for border line illegal stuff, what makes you think soccer is immune. Do you know how big the soccer betting industry is worth. 700B to 1 trillion a year according to the people who monitor bets. Now, what do you think is the value of the most expensive Sports franchise. Man Utd is worth $2 billion. Thats it.

Since you are pretending to be smart. Now tell me, how hard is it for the owner of a franchise to tell his team to do their opponents a favor and get a slice of the bigger action. There is a lot we dont know, but what I see on Sundays with football as well as NBA tells me these leagues are far from clean. Common sense would lead you that way

Giz

If the top teams in Italy were implicated in fixing in their domestic leagues and some were relegated to lower leagues, I believe AC Milan was involved. They have been European Champions, what makes you think its so hard to fix any level of spot. What you fail to realize is that the allure of money, especially free money can make people do anything.

Multinationals receives fines all the time for border line illegal stuff, what makes you think soccer is immune. Do you know how big the soccer betting industry is worth. 700B to 1 trillion a year according to the people who monitor bets. Now, what do you think is the value of the most expensive Sports franchise. Man Utd is worth $2 billion. Thats it.

Since you are pretending to be smart. Now tell me, how hard is it for the owner of a franchise to tell his team to do their opponents a favor and get a slice of the bigger action. There is a lot we dont know, but what I see on Sundays with football as well as NBA tells me these leagues are far from clean. Common sense would lead you that way
    if your here debating match fixing exists within world class teams your in a losing battle my friend.

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Champions League Final in Istanbul 2005:

First half: Milan 3-0 Liverpool

Full Time: Milan 3-3 Liverpool. Liverpool wins with penalty shoot-outs.

Fixed, right?

They lost Champions League because Liverpool fixed the game?

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was in 2012 when chelsea won

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Everything is fixed if I lose the bet, even the coinflip prop at Superbowl is gonna be fixed.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lescott almost scored a stupid own goal. Many silly free kicks given away. Slack marking. I think the Man City players know whats up. If you can bet at half time for the mauling to continue
    first it is fixed because Man City want to lose big time

Second it is fixed because Bayern players gave up and referees are involved
    Last edited by horja1; 12-11-13 at 04:27 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    first it is fixed because Man City want to lose big time

Second it is fixed because Bayern players gave up and referees are involved
    Haha yee cant make it up.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

if your here debating match fixing exists within world class teams your in a losing battle my friend.
    You must have been 5 years old when Juventus were involved in match fixing and initially were forced to play in seria C.
    Marseilles and some of the top turkish clubs also, have been involved. Though, granted they are not world class but still UCL quality.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Technically we didnt fix matches, we got done because Moggi was asking for specific refs! Regardless, yes big teams have been and are involved in fixing. Only have to look at the lyon dinamo game years ago

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

He was at Juve at the time? Refs can help fix a game...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Are u talkin about when we went down to serie B in 2006? Tht was all because of moggi.
    And absolutely refs can fix a game, but part of the reason he was trying to get specific refs was because of how bad some of the others were in terms of giving everything against juve! Its no coincidence tht milan owned by the most powerful man in italy and inter owned by the next most powerful man pretty much got away with the whole thing! Plus the prosecutor was Moratti's buddy and a big Inter fan! Whole thing was a joke!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Looks like you needed some "help" today
    Yes in 2006, when a few big teams were relegated. You probably know more about it, but all Im saying is that Juve are a big name and that they were involved in match fixing and were punished for it.
    Probably Juve were the scapegoat and took the brunt of it. But they still wanted specific refs, which you cant do. (for whatever reason)
    Now Im seeing Lazio were also relegated, so theres another big name. And Milan have always been corrupt so theres another.

Not having a go at Juve, just wanted to respond to monkey boys stupid posts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Looks like you needed some "help" today
    Yes in 2006, when a few big teams were relegated. You probably know more about it, but all Im saying is that Juve are a big name and that they were involved in match fixing and were punished for it.
    Probably Juve were the scapegoat and took the brunt of it. But they still wanted specific refs, which you cant do. (for whatever reason)
    Now Im seeing Lazio were also relegated, so theres another big name. And Milan have always been corrupt so theres another.

Not having a go at Juve, just wanted to respond to monkey boys stupid posts.
    Yee could of done withh the ref postponing again! We were never going to get far in CL, just dont have the right mentality away from home or enough qualiy in final third like i said in Jiz's thread a couple monhs ago! We'll find out right level in Europa and should make the final in tht - added allurre is tht the final is at Juve Arena so may take it seriously.
    Lazio and Milan never got relegated, just had a couple of points taken away - like u say Moggi was the scapegoat and thus Juve were. But yes, if anything im only reaffirming ur point tht big teams do get involved in fixing of some sort.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Huh, i really didnt think it was just Juve relegated. I knew ACM werent, but i thought others were.
    Lazio were out of the UEFA cup, though. Fiorentina out of Champions league..
    Busy year lol.

Giz

onemoretroll

your a fool, I am talking about fixing the champions league between world class teams, to organise a fix with all players and referees involved is near impossible thats my statement and im sticking to it, italian league was always considered corrupt, to fix a result of a match you need to pay off some players and refs, you telling me real madrid players, man utd players, barcelona players, etc would risk there careers? UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE is a money train theres no need to risk within the top teams, there are procedures in place to stop this also, its like the premier league that is impossible to fix maybe spot betting in the past but actually fixing a result of the match is impossible, if you can't see that then you are one deluded fool who actually believes in match fixing in elite leagues.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Actually this was your statement.
    (for the 3rd time)

12 Last