andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now they are what i call boring sports to watch

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Bosnia will beat Argentina
    Points Awarded:

lilbpack1 gave Seaweed 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    Now they are what i call boring sports to watch
    I didnt mean Soccer was boring,just meant theres certain teams that play a boring style. I love the high flying sort of teams like South Korea.

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Argentina 0-4 Germany

Germany is stronger this World Cup, I would expect 5-0 or more if they play against each other. I think final will be Brazil - Germany and Germany will win.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I didnt mean Soccer was boring,just meant theres certain teams that play a boring style. I love the high flying sort of teams like South Korea.
    you should stop watching the likes of stoke :P

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Bosnia will beat Argentina
    Nope

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Nobody is mentioning Nigeria. The have won all FiFa competition except U-20.Current African champion

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    Definitely Lakerboy is a winner, Messi is the best sportsmen of history and I expect he will be back HUGE, in this case no one can do anything. Le"gg"oo Leoo!! Another good bet is Colombia and Belgium to semis.
    Messi will lift it if only Italy will beat Germany for them

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

Argentina, Spain or Brazil to win it.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Don't overlook USA or Japan this time of year.

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Quote Originally Posted by BHS View Post
    Argentina 0-4 Germany

Germany is stronger this World Cup, I would expect 5-0 or more if they play against each other. I think final will be Brazil - Germany and Germany will win.
    A lot here don't know that is play in Sudamerica, for me Brazil and Argentina are big fav, the extra motivation is huge, Argentina or Brazil will win for sure. Nowadays Brazil is my winner, tremendous defensive system, they don't concede many shots to other teams and have big offense, with a powerful second line that can score many goals. But if Argentina have a good Messi they can win this WC, Messi can create a lot of chances for Pipita and Kun and already know these players and also Argentina will have big support in Brazil ( argentinians invade Brazil literally ). No take Argentina early, Argentina without Messi is other team...

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    Messi will lift it if only Italy will beat Germany for them

Is only a friendly match but in Germany, Argentina won easy with mixed team, they can break the Germany defense easy in Sudamerica.

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Lakerboy, is Diego Maradona fit to play this year?

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post
    Yes, and Di Stefano.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post

no he will be ready next year when the world cup is going to be played.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

whats the point of this thread?

argentina's not winning it, and everyone knows you wont stop posting, you've done it before

so really? whats the point of this thread?

you like the attention? that depresses me

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    whats the point of this thread?

argentina's not winning it, and everyone knows you wont stop posting, you've done it before

so really? whats the point of this thread?

you like the attention? that depresses me
    I agree Messi was at full health when they were taken to the wood shed by Germany,so I dont see whats changed know.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    you should stop watching the likes of stoke :P
    Lol nah man im a Crystal Palace fan but thats just because there from the town I use to live.

SportsMushroom

I agree Messi was at full health when they were taken to the wood shed by Germany,so I dont see whats changed know.

messi has evolved as a player, he is even better now, but in my opinion argentina has evolved into an underachiever, something like the netherlands and england, they have the players and the potential but always manage to fall short of their expectations

also there is the brazil angle, its almost unimaginable in my head that any latin american team can win this inside brazil, besides brazil that is

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd be very happy if Argentina wins it but it's very unlikely, Germany is too strong anyway, Germany wins the world cup, unless Brazilian fix (won't be surprised if it happens)

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    no one is making this bet kiddo...you obviously don't know how to spot a joke...no biggie...carry on
    Betting on a -16000 would make no sense anyway, if i could do it right now to get the cash out available tomorrow morning then why not, but to wait for 6 months there is no point, as you will win more putting your money on a saving bank account.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    Betting on a -16000 would make no sense anyway, if i could do it right now to get the cash out available tomorrow morning then why not, but to wait for 6 months there is no point, as you will win more putting your money on a saving bank account.

tipsadontlikehim

You know, i remember there was exactly the same odds for the Spain-Tahiti match a few months ago.
    Spain won 10-0.
    I'm sure some people put huge money, i mean something like 100 000 or something on it, i won't be surprised.

It's like this guy who lost 100 000 dollars on Federer to beat Stakhovsky at Wimbledon haha

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    You know, i remember there was exactly the same odds for the Spain-Tahiti match a few months ago.
    Spain won 10-0.
    I'm sure some people put huge money, i mean something like 100 000 or something on it, i won't be surprised.

It's like this guy who lost 100 000 dollars on Federer to beat Stakhovsky at Wimbledon haha
    I prefer to steer clear of this kinda lines...

tipsadontlikehim

I prefer to steer clear of this kinda lines...
    Of course that's the best thing to do : covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=326040

packerd_00

messi has evolved as a player, he is even better now, but in my opinion argentina has evolved into an underachiever, something like the netherlands and england, they have the players and the potential but always manage to fall short of their expectations

also there is the brazil angle, its almost unimaginable in my head that any latin american team can win this inside brazil, besides brazil that is
    I must confess ive put money on them to win the last two WC and they let me down,never again. Holland had a really great chance to win the WC in SA they certainly gave Spain a run for there money in the final,but yeah those chances dont come along everyday for Holland.

Only other team I can see winning in Brazil would be a European country,forget Colombia and Argentina. Mexico best they can ever do is get to the QF,what is the deal with Mexico they are Football mad there,id expect more from them.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-11-13 at 11:16 AM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

when do you plan on grading your soccer pick from 1.5 years ago, curryboy?

it lost btw.

packerd_00

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Solid chance. We'll talk more in a few months.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Many said the same thing about Spain before euro 2006.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    when do you plan on grading your soccer pick from 1.5 years ago, curryboy?

it lost btw.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lmao ouch!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I want sbr to close my account and never allow me to post here again. Also I promise I won't post again. I swear on my family. I have backed out before but not this time. Its a solemn promise. Messi will hold the trophy in brazil.
    Word is they dont have enough defense.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Many said the same thing about Spain before euro 2006.
    they said what? that they were under achievers? spain was never a football powerhouse, never in the brazil/argentina/italy/germany sense. they were a decent team but never great. yes, from 2010 onwards they have elevated themselves to an elite level but that was never who they were

unlike argentina who used to rule the football world for a big part of the 20th century

as for england and the netherlands, england has the most elite football championship in he world an is supposed to be the birthplace of modern football, and the netherlands are the country were total football was born, very high expectations from both but always fell short

SportsMushroom

what is the deal with Mexico they are Football mad there,id expect more from them.
    mexico does not have the foundations. they may like football, but they are a third world country, they dont have proper training systems or training grounds, the football clubs dont have proper strategies for nurturing and developing talent

also, it seems to me that most of their national team squad is made up of players still playing in mehiko

there is no quality football going on in america, or any other continent for that matter, except europe

if you want to build an elite national football team you better make sure your talent makes it to the elite european leagues. you dont evolve as a player playing in crappy leagues in america/asia/africa.

either they are not letting their players leave on purpose, or european leagues are not watching, they should invite scouts from english/spanish/italian teams, and they should also give incentives to those teams to open football academies in mexico, like they do in other countries, which will help local talent to develop and be discovered more easily by european teams

First 123456 Last