BrianKay
    BrianKay's Avatar Become A Pro!

I declare a double reverse jinx, lol. I'm ok with the push, but wouldn't mind a 3-2 final score

BrianKay

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    I have over 3.5 posted in my thread.
    Good call on the over, merkel...cheers

BrianKay

Should have played all the games on the OVER...damn

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

I really shouldn't care, but clowns like this guy and jhh have been posting their garbage for so long, then they come here and stupid people lose money on their picks, you want to tail someone, tail a guy who keeps a real record.

BrianKay

I really shouldn't care, but clowns like this guy and jhh have been posting their garbage for so long, then they come here and stupid people lose money on their picks, you want to tail someone, tail a guy who keeps a real record.
    I actually look at these threads for "fade material", lol. Usually I'm researching my own plays and looking for some SBR knowledge to substantiate the play. Just so happened to like Gala +2 and be in slight agreement with this guy for the side...c'mon push/win!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Nguyen77 View Post
    Real Madrid i feel under already
    Lmao

awkward!

Merkel

Gala +2 was not necessarily a bad play, the under was, but the main thing is: this guy knows nothing about soccer, he just spouts that same "defensive mind coach" shit...And he uses the same line for NBA and NFL.... And loses all the time.

BrianKay

My play is done...thanks for playing lol. On to the next one! College hoops...look out

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Galatasaray is outclassed against 10 men. Real Has like one defender.. all they need.

BrianKay

Gala +2 was not necessarily a bad play, the under was, but the main thing is: this guy knows nothing about soccer, he just spouts that same "defensive mind coach" shit...And he uses the same line for NBA and NFL.... And loses all the time.
    Sounds like FADE MATERIAL to me...I'll have to look at his threads more often!!!

Merkel

Another trademark: they happen to win one, they're here at the end gloating and boasting, they lose: utter silence.

What's for dinner Nguyen? Told you it'll be cold pho.

First 12