AleksejJ
    AleksejJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

CSKA - Bayern thoughts?

any input on this game, and whether it would be a good option to parlay with 1,2 other games or to stay away from it?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Stay away until you see what the weather is before game start. It was heavy snow all day long today.

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Pitch was covered with snow today. I hope it stays like that so we can bet on under

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Handicap to CSKA.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Once again, do you trust the Russian teams? Look at Zenit last night.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

draw

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-2?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Under or Moscow, juicy, but thinking under 3 safe. Bayern hodgepodge lineup most likely, don't need a big win or even a win really. Tough weather, tough travel and playing again in 3 days.

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

looks like it will be fun. under is the best bet.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-16-15 at 03:10 PM.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

is it really the weather? i mean, do Unders hit more often when the weather could be a factor in soccer?

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah it affects the pitch and the players

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

went outside for 20mins... pretty slippery

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

No such thing as "team doesn't give a sh about the game" or "team doesn't need a win" in the CL. Every point made brings tons of $$$ and a team with a management board from hell like Bayern, will play 100% for the points. And so will CSKA.

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

only good bet i see on this game is the DRAW bayern resting some players with injuries but also cska is likely to be missing it's top scorer as well with injury will have to check the lineups before hand to make sure but can see this being a 1-1 kind of game tough to lay the juice with munich in a game they clearly don't need and hard to take cska to win outright because well let's face it bayern doesn't lose often DRAW for me

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

0-0 correct score for me

Tenver
    Tenver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Strange game. Can go any way lol. Doubt Bayern can pull of a 2 goal win so +1,5 CSKA seems safest choice. But the odds are down now a bit. One thing I know is that it will be COLD! 1-2 goals both teams lol. Will be interesting game to watch though. CSKA apparently in much better shape now than first rendezvous.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gone with the under on this.

harryseid
    nice day to bet
    harryseid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

It is cold and snowing in Moscow today and as usual I don't expect that the pitch will be that good. So, I doubt that the Germans will risk too much here and will settle for a narrow win. Moreover, Moscow is a hard place to get a result, especially in winter, so I also don't expect to see many goals here.

UNDER 2.5 goals

Good luck!!

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
    No such thing as "team doesn't give a sh about the game" or "team doesn't need a win" in the CL. Every point made brings tons of $$$ and a team with a management board from hell like Bayern, will play 100% for the points. And so will CSKA.
    Disagree. Tactical games and planning are always a factor. Look at Barca and Chelsea yesterday.
    Last edited by Merkel; 11-27-13 at 09:00 AM. Reason: spelling

NavsPicks

With everyone going under ima hit the over . No lean just hate being on public side

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
    Teams definitely approach games in terms of lineup and tactics based on the "need to win", especially during a busy schedule. I have never seen that teams make more on points, thought it was just based on advancing to the next stage or winning the group. How much money is at stake for that? I can't believe it is a huge amount.

ZorroToy
    Update your status
    ZorroToy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 574

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    With everyone going under ima hit the over . No lean just hate being on public side
    same here
    I dont care that pitch looked like this 50minutes ago

Also u19 champions league just finished the game near main stadium.

CSKA Moscow U19 1-2 Bayern U19
    27.11.2013 11:00
    Finished
    Last edited by ZorroToy; 11-27-13 at 09:03 AM. Reason: addons

NavsPicks

Tht kinda pitch can go either way. Flukey goals .. Only way bayern doesn't put up goals is if CSKA plays perfect D and on a pitch like that... It's hard

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Stay away from games in which a powerhouse has nothing to play for!!

Marshall Tito
    Marshall Tito's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough game to cap here. On first thought I would go with Bayern. On the other hand, I see a lot of under love so why not hit the o2.5. CSKA should be able to get a fluke goal at home and Bayern is usually good for 2.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by gcd8 View Post
    only good bet i see on this game is the DRAW bayern resting some players with injuries but also cska is likely to be missing it's top scorer as well with injury will have to check the lineups before hand to make sure but can see this being a 1-1 kind of game tough to lay the juice with munich in a game they clearly don't need and hard to take cska to win outright because well let's face it bayern doesn't lose often DRAW for me
    Looking at their starting 11 they aren't resting ANYONE at all, the players not in the squad are the ones unavaliable because of injuries

Marshall Tito
    Marshall Tito's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    Stay away from games in which a powerhouse has nothing to play for!!
    The best team in the world always has something to play for.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Tht kinda pitch can go either way. Flukey goals .. Only way bayern doesn't put up goals is if CSKA plays perfect D and on a pitch like that... It's hard
    Agree with this. Too often people associate any sort of weather conditions (rain/snow) and think low totals. Difficult footing as you said can play out different ways. Defensive mistakes can lead to easy goals, etc. I'd never make a bet solely on this sort of thing. Talent is still talent. I actually always thought sloppier conditions favored offensive players. They know where they are going, defense doesn't.

ZorroToy
    Update your status
    ZorroToy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 574

Didnt take under , just went with bayern Straight win.
    Good luck to bayern and whos on them!
    lets cash it.

rb3b3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tito View Post
    The best team in the world always has something to play for.
    Oh is that why 7 of their starters are staying home? Because they have something to play for? This game is a crap shoot at best.

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    Oh is that why 7 of their starters are staying home? Because they have something to play for? This game is a crap shoot at best.
    7 of their starters? WHO is not in that squad right now because he's 'resting' and NOT injured exactly?

NavsPicks

1-nil

rb3b3

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    7 of their starters? WHO is not in that squad right now because he's 'resting' and NOT injured exactly?
    If it was a game that mattered, u can bet anything you want that they would not be without 7 starters. Im not arguing with you, my original post was just to say its a suckers play when your betting a game in which a powerhouse has already advanced.

plekz

MY QUESTION (let's try in caps) was WHO is not in that squad currently because they are RESTING and NOT because they are injured, next post will be posting the lineup they had against Dortmund on Saturday because the one on TV right now is a MIRROR IMAGE except for Manducic who stayed home because he had problems with one of his ankles, the REST not there are already on the injury list since before the Dortmund game on saturday.

rb3b3

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    MY QUESTION (let's try in caps) was WHO is not in that squad currently because they are RESTING and NOT because they are injured, next post will be posting the lineup they had against Dortmund on Saturday because the one on TV right now is a MIRROR IMAGE except for Manducic who stayed home because he had problems with one of his ankles, the REST not there are already on the injury list since before the Dortmund game on saturday.
    I shouldve said 7 players not starters i apologize only 3 starters out of the 7 who are not playing and all of which are injured. I just dont like betting a powerhouse when they have already advanced.Especially when one of my favorite players in the world has an injury and is not playing
    Last edited by rb3b3; 11-27-13 at 11:42 AM.

12 Last