whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Nowhere near being an easy winner IMO. I can see a 1-0 or 1-1 only

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Nowhere near being an easy winner IMO. I can see a 1-0 or 1-1 only
    So if thats how you feel take the under. This game is going over.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Why are you so confident in the Over? Not trying to argue or anything, just curious as I see a lot of cappers/tipsters on the Under.

rb3b3

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Why are you so confident in the Over? Not trying to argue or anything, just curious as I see a lot of cappers/tipsters on the Under.
    I have finally found a way to read soccer lines. My system works very well for me and i have made a lot of money in doing so. I am a firm believer that the linesmakers have the best idea of what the final outcome of a game will be and that they set the lines to where they can make the most money hence there are very few people make money betting as we all know. I have found a way to be able to read their lines. I know most everyone is on the under in this game but trust me, this game is going over. Dont tail me, wait a few days and track my picks. You will see for yourself.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I will give it a shot, good luck pal

whareouttogetme

Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    So if thats how you feel take the under. This game is going over.
    Well I don't touch Milan games anymore so I'll be watching but not betting

Good luck

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

I have finally found a way to read soccer lines. My system works very well for me and i have made a lot of money in doing so. I am a firm believer that the linesmakers have the best idea of what the final outcome of a game will be and that they set the lines to where they can make the most money hence there are very few people make money betting as we all know. I have found a way to be able to read their lines. I know most everyone is on the under in this game but trust me, this game is going over. Dont tail me, wait a few days and track my picks. You will see for yourself.

I knew a guy who could read the future from chicken entrails. Is it something like that?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    I knew a guy who could read the future from chicken entrails. Is it something like that?
    Certain books definitely have specific tendencies when it comes to juicing spreads/totals/MLs. For example, in the days when Spiros was still running The Greek, when they were hanging the cheapest (or close to it) ML in the NBA, that was a significant thing to take note of. The Pinny lean is also a well known angle that used to be a significant indicator. So it's not unreasonable to think he's got an angle on Soccer totals based on market action that works for him.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

4-4-1-1 counterattack formation for Celtic.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Milan look to be set up not to be beat,surely draw and the under are the plays.

whareouttogetme

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    4-4-1-1 counterattack formation for Celtic.
    Funny you say that cause Allegri will no doubt have Milan playing on the counter

0:48 - even got Green and Red shirts on

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Well we cashed this one easily! Good job.

rb3b3

There u go fellas!! Hope you cashed on it.

rb3b3

Tomorrow take
    SL Benfica @ RSC Anderlecht

Over 2.5

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Good shout,Celtic played really poor tonight.

rb3b3

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    If the guy made money doing it then Yes something like that.

rb3b3

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Certain books definitely have specific tendencies when it comes to juicing spreads/totals/MLs. For example, in the days when Spiros was still running The Greek, when they were hanging the cheapest (or close to it) ML in the NBA, that was a significant thing to take note of. The Pinny lean is also a well known angle that used to be a significant indicator. So it's not unreasonable to think he's got an angle on Soccer totals based on market action that works for him.
    Thank You. It took years of losing, i never bet soccer even though i was once paid to play the game. Semi pro so chump change but was still paid to play. Like everyone else i got destroyed betting but i knew i would find an edge. I always bet nfl ncaaf ncaab nba and only made money tracking a few guys here at sbr there was a time i was really rolling i hit huge two weeks in a row back to back and posted pics of my winnings in here at sbr and quit for awhile. Then i started up again and started trying my luck in soccer for some odd reason and by accident i stumbled across what has now been a huge money maker for me. My book tips their hand on one specific play and i have caught it. The game today was a spot in which my book tipped their hand and we pounced on it. Hope that sums it up . I root for everyone here at sbr to destroy their books. I love it when everyone makes money and the books have to pay out, so i want to share it with all of you like those at sbr have been kind enough to share their picks with me.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Good call buddy, glad I tailed! Will certainly be a regular in your thread from now on!
    How have you typically done in the past (w/l and units) with your soccer system? What are your goals for this season?

rb3b3

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Good call buddy, glad I tailed! Will certainly be a regular in your thread from now on!
    How have you typically done in the past (w/l and units) with your soccer system? What are your goals for this season?
    My only goal is to make money. my system has been awesome man as you saw today, but i wouldnt really call it a system, its more of a spot. Im glad you made money on the over, i love that more then anything.

Khiaao
    Khiaao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Tomorrow take
    SL Benfica @ RSC Anderlecht

Over 2.5
    +111