easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Really AC Milan

1-1 in the first half gets a penalty rewarded in the 35th minute plus opponent gets a red card, they than miss the penalty and can't score again for the remaining 65 minutes against 10 men at home. cost me big.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

this team is just horrible
    they will not play any important role in europe in the next few years.

still a tough one to lose

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

ouch f'ing brutal

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Mario Batotelli has never missed a pk in his career. But ever since he joined them, he missed 2.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

I know it's a bit too late for OP, but for everyone else and for future reference... never, ever, EVER bet on Milan. At least not for a long, long time.

The team is a mess right now. The players are frustrated, the fans are frustrated. They made some horrible transfers in the transfer window, and the CEO is leaving

I've not touched any of their games, but I'm thinking about fading them for the rest of the season
    Last edited by whareouttogetme; 11-23-13 at 06:02 PM.

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    I know it's a bit too late for OP, but for everyone else and for future reference... never, ever, EVER bet on Milan. At least not for a long, long time.
    At least till they sack that clueless, dumb, stupid and idiotic Allegri.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    He will be gone once Galliani goes

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Besides that, the man who screwes teenage prostitues Berlusconi will be gone soon.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mario Batotelli has never missed a pk in his career. But ever since he joined them, he missed 2.
    it was a God awful penalty today

Any ways I would strongly suggest to any one here never to bet on Milan, i don't even know how bookies can justify giving them such low odds to win, maybe it's just a cash cow to lure naive betters to trying to make some quick cash only to end up losing.

andy888888

Allegri is only part of the problem, you could have Antonio Conte in charge of that team and still it wouldn't do shit, it's an awfully unbalanced team that have overly focused on over paying for strikers whilst neglecting the midfield and defence with cheap stop gap players. This crisis had been inevitable for about 2 or 3 years now, only back then they had little rivalry at least for the top 3 spot, now with the likes of napoli, roma and even fiorentina looking strong contenders along with Juve, milan's hopes for a CL or even europa cup spot look almost impossible
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: whareouttogetme

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    Allegri is only part of the problem, you could have Antonio Conte in charge of that team and still it wouldn't do shit, it's an awfully unbalanced team that have overly focused on over paying for strikers whilst neglecting the midfield and defence with cheap stop gap players. This crisis had been inevitable for about 2 or 3 years now, only back then they had little rivalry at least for the top 3 spot, now with the likes of napoli, roma and even fiorentina looking strong contenders along with Juve, milan's hopes for a CL or even europa cup spot look almost impossible
    He did lead this team to a unbeaten run last season so he is a big part of the problem now that we can't win. Why would he leave Robinho on the bench? He is playing well and should definitely start over Matri. Kaka's signing can be considered as good as he is also playing well. It's ok if we can't defend, at least try to outscore the other team to win.

The team is ok, maybe not good enough to challenge for the title/CL but can't be so bad that they are below the likes of Verona, Genoa, Atlanta and Parma in the standings.

andy888888

Robinho just returned from int duty so i guess he was some what jet lagged still. last season allegri was playing his favoured 4-3-3, Story is that berlusconi wants the team playing a 4-3-1-2 so in a way allegri has his hands tied

andy888888

My complaint with their management if i were a milan fan would be the lack of discipline shown against the players especially how some party till 6am. Totally unprofessional

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

The Ultras had a funny banner... "From the Golden Years of the Great Milan to the years of Zapata and Constant!"

Sums it up really, they are hopeless

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

No thanks

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by furiat View Post
    gerardtips.blogspot.com
    12:00 Levante -Villarreal [Spain]
    Tips:2
    15:30 Hamburger-Hannover[Germany]
    Tips:1
    21:00 Nantes-Monaco[France]
    Tips:2
    Who is this guy? Is anyone subscribed to him from here?