Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books will be licking there lips

Uruguay 0-0 will there be over 2.5 goals? or even 3.5 goals?

we'll wait and see

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Soccer Live - Draw (Jordan vs Uruguay) +385 for Game

a case of Heineken on the draw

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Soccer Live - Draw (Jordan vs Uruguay) +385 for Game

a case of Heineken on the draw
    hope you lose.

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    hope you lose.
    I hope you catch AIDS prick

Giz

I hope they score 4 goals

Giz

nice fix

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

It's a fix whenever someone loses.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Giz

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    It's a fix whenever someone loses.
    Ok fair enough valid point. Now could you give me a reasonable argument to why it wasn't a fix, how did Jordan manage to draw vs Uruguay who were at home?

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    Ok fair enough valid point. Now could you give me a reasonable argument to why it wasn't a fix, how did Jordan manage to draw vs Uruguay who were at home?
    Uruguay didn't care for the game

edabramov

Did you watch the game? Uruguay did attempt to score, they even got a post.. besides the point. No matter how " hard " uruguay wanted to try in the back of their minds they knew they were leading 5-0.. not much effort to put in.. I honestly lost this game aswell as I had over 1.5/2 HT on it.. but sht happens. Think Uruguay , multi-milliners will put their country club in jeopardy to fix a silly game against Jordan for some bookies? Nah. Sht happens, moving on. It's just one loss..

Giz

Did you watch the game? Uruguay did attempt to score, they even got a post.. besides the point. No matter how " hard " uruguay wanted to try in the back of their minds they knew they were leading 5-0.. not much effort to put in.. I honestly lost this game aswell as I had over 1.5/2 HT on it.. but sht happens. Think Uruguay , multi-milliners will put their country club in jeopardy to fix a silly game against Jordan for some bookies? Nah. Sht happens, moving on. It's just one loss..
    You was right about the 5 unit system it totally failed, I got buried with Uruguay my bad I am only 21

edabramov

You was right about the 5 unit system it totally failed, I got buried with Uruguay my bad I am only 21
    It's all good dude. Just have discipline, wager on games that you have an edge over.. if you feel like you're flipping a coin don't bet on it, no matter how tempting it is. Stay humble and we're cool. GL.

Giz

It's all good dude. Just have discipline, wager on games that you have an edge over.. if you feel like you're flipping a coin don't bet on it, no matter how tempting it is. Stay humble and we're cool. GL.
    Yes but I got cocky I make a profit so I come here make account and put 5 units so I look good then I start losing instantly totally stupid

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

why wont my images show?

edabramov

Yes but I got cocky I make a profit so I come here make account and put 5 units so I look good then I start losing instantly totally stupid
    dont try to impress anyone on this forum with units, instead impress with picks. Stop posting for a while and keep it to your self or just try to talk about some games.. I wouldn't decrease my units at this point because you're trying to keep it steady, and if you do start winning you'll regret wagering 1 unit a play instead of 5.. Just don't chase and don't place 5 wagers on one game. As you can see the problems with those is you either win all 5 or lose all 5 and take a hit.

Giz

dont try to impress anyone on this forum with units, instead impress with picks. Stop posting for a while and keep it to your self or just try to talk about some games.. I wouldn't decrease my units at this point because you're trying to keep it steady, and if you do start winning you'll regret wagering 1 unit a play instead of 5.. Just don't chase and don't place 5 wagers on one game. As you can see the problems with those is you either win all 5 or lose all 5 and take a hit.
    Thanks

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Players more interested in not getting injured and just wanting to get it done with and celebrate. They did their hard work in the 1st leg. Biggest sucka bet of the year unfortunately!

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Players more interested in not getting injured and just wanting to get it done with and celebrate. They did their hard work in the 1st leg. Biggest sucka bet of the year unfortunately!
    Yes true, but win was -5000 unreal.

edabramov

pk was -16000 lollll

Muxaxu85
    Muxaxu85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Not fixed

edabramov