atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Algeria -178 - Vs Burkina

This team has not lost a home Qualifyer in very long time, anyone try to take me off this bet?

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

This is the last time I'm mentioning this subject in this forum:

The ONLY way this is a good bet is if it wins AND it's the last bet you ever make.

You can't win in the end by playing juice like this. Ever. The word "value" is constantly misused in this place.

If you like Algeria that much, play the handicap.

By the way, I'm on the over 2.5 @ +125 today.

atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok i didnt say anything about value i just think is easy money but if algeria up 1 , do i win bet? or does it include ot? nothing by my bet says ot

Merkel

No such thing as easy money. BF is talented, they've upset before. Do I think Algeria wins today? Yeah, probably. Do feel they can cover the -1 hc? Not so sure. I went with goals instead at +money. Good luck with whatever you take.

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    No such thing as easy money. BF is talented, they've upset before. Do I think Algeria wins today? Yeah, probably. Do feel they can cover the -1 hc? Not so sure. I went with goals instead at +money. Good luck with whatever you take.
    Looks like the over was the worst option...

Merkel

Yep. But I'm ok losing a play now and then, as long as the potential gains were worth it. I couldn't justify losing a play @ -178.