tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

...SAFE bet for Tuesday !

.... SAFE BET !!

Soccer: France/Ukraine: Ukraine to qualify @1.385
    20 % of my bank !!
    Believe me, I am french living in France I know this team, spoiled guys don't give a crap about the national team, lost 2-0 in Ukraine, they need to win 3-0 in Paris this tuesday... 10% of chance IMO so this 1.385 is a real value. French team is overrated and Ukraine is underrated, Ukraine have a great defense, and if they manage to score 1 goal they qualify because France would need 4 goals.
    Big confidence here.
    Betting against my team but well business is business

tipsadontlikehim

Apparently no team has ever came back to qualify after losing the first match 0-2 ... unlucky really if France do it but i really don't believe so

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Bonne chance. Good?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Can you please explain, why are names like Ribery, Pogba, Giroud etc. so good in clubs and rubbish in the national team? I just don't get it, how these guys are so bad.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Can you please explain, why are names like Ribery, Pogba, Giroud etc. so good in clubs and rubbish in the national team? I just don't get it, how these guys are so bad.
    Coach is bad. After this campaign, they should hire Rudi Garcia as replacement. He has done wonders with an ordinary Roma.

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by Fl6j66 View Post
    Bonne chance. Good?
    thanx Safe bet IMO ... 80% of chance
    Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post

Coach is bad. After this campaign, they should hire Rudi Garcia as replacement. He has done wonders with an ordinary Roma.
    exactly, Didier Deschamps is bad, can you believe they needed Patrice Evra to tell the players off at half time (can't remember the match, Belarus?) because the coach was unable to do it ? unbelievable...
    Look Benzema, unable to score when he's playing for the national team.
    To be honest Ribery plays good in the french team but there was always 2 or 3 guys on him in Ukraine, it's gonna be the same tuesday... France will take all the risks in offense, if they do it's very possible Ukraine is gonna score a goal.

By the way, i'm not taking this bet but Ukraine to score @2.10 is value too

SharkAA

I've seen Deschamps as a l'OM coach, when he had some success with a team, but he left after 3 years. I thought he would do good in French national team, but this was really bad.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

He went downhill after he left Juve imo

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

pogba rubbish for the NT?

well for starters he is forced to play a more restricted role for the NT whilst for Juve he has more licence to attack which matuidi is given for France, secondly Pogba hasn't been that rubbish he has been one of France' better performers since his introduction to the main NT

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    thanx Safe bet IMO ... 80% of chance

exactly, Didier Deschamps is bad, can you believe they needed Patrice Evra to tell the players off at half time (can't remember the match, Belarus?) because the coach was unable to do it ? unbelievable...
    Look Benzema, unable to score when he's playing for the national team.
    To be honest Ribery plays good in the french team but there was always 2 or 3 guys on him in Ukraine, it's gonna be the same tuesday... France will take all the risks in offense, if they do it's very possible Ukraine is gonna score a goal.

By the way, i'm not taking this bet but Ukraine to score @2.10 is value too
    I dont think Deschamps is necessarily the problem...the fact is that he came in to a septic-tank of a job that was always going to be a massive challenge because of the shit-storm that Domenech and Blanc had left behind them. People seem to forget that Deschamps lead Monaco to a CL final, he got Juve back up from Serie B then resigned (so was a success there), then lead Marseille to the Ligue 1 title in his first season, got Marseille to the Quarter-Finals of CL for first time since 1993 after beating Inter, and won the Coupe de Ligue.

France have a lot of players that are just lazy and also player's that are just not as good as they used to be. Evra is past it and has an attitude problem, Abidal is also past is best...they start players like Nasri who just strolls around and doesnt have much work-rate, Giroud is not a world-class striker and Benzema is very inconsistent. There is massive reliance on Ribery to inspire and create and Ukraine did a great job of bullying him and the ref offered no protection. They lack any sort of a leader on the pitch, back in the glory days they had true professionals and leaders like Thuram, Desailly, Vieira, Lizarazu, Zidane, Deschamps, and Henry who could motivate and inspire.

I still think they could go and win this 2-0 and take it to extra time, but I would be surprised to see them win by more than a 2 goals deficit on Tuesday night. Ukraine have had some of their best performances away from home - beating Poland 3-1, drawing 0-0 in England, beat Montenegro 4-0 away.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-17-13 at 08:38 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

They aren't playing with each other week-in-week-out. And as Andy said some players are played in a different position or have to adapt to a different style of play. Also a lot of big personalities in the team

tipsadontlikehim

problem of personnalities i agree big time

Tenver
    Tenver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Maybe they should field some younger players somewhere just to get some of the ego off the pitch lol... Ukrain is just gonna park the bus lol... but so many of them play together in Russian league and they got a clear leader at least... so true what was written... lazy, old farts some of them (French NT) ... I agree Deschamps did well in his clubs... but who's gonna take a chance with the French team? They need someone to dare put star players off the pitch and make Ribery the true leader of the team instead of people playing for their own spot mostly... Ukrain know how to defend, so nice pick there I'd say... only problem for Ukrain is if they get scared and don't push a little.

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Garcia wont leave Roma yet

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    Garcia wont leave Roma yet
    If France can't qualify for the WC, they won't have any important matches till maybe next Aug or Oct. He could be approached to take over at the end of June. Or maybe FFA could also be going for Arsene Wenger if Arsenal end up being ko of all cup competitions by Feb again.

tipsadontlikehim

Go Ukraine!

Only thing I am afraid of is a red card for Ukraine.

Guys believe me... if it's 0-0 at half time, the french crowd will start booeing their own players

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

So I'm thinking of betting Croatia 858 to win 300 and Iceland 100 to win 1152 in the hopes that their is no draw and win no matter who takes the game. Is this smart?

tipsadontlikehim

it's always a risk ... Iceland would be very happy with a 1-1 draw

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-1 would send them through. I may just parlay Croatia and Germans under 21 tm

tipsadontlikehim

Yeah, I bet Croatia (-1) that was my only bet on this match

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Can you really look at this game without having your judgement clouded since you are in fact french? Doesn't a part of you want France to qualify? Either way this bet turns out, you'll get something out of it.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

I'm not betting on this game but nobody knows a national team like their own fans

When they bet against it, it's serious :P

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Josu View Post
    Can you really look at this game without having your judgement clouded since you are in fact french? Doesn't a part of you want France to qualify? Either way this bet turns out, you'll get something out of it.
    I've got no interest in my National Team (England)...majority of players are a bunch of tossers who couldnt give two shiits, and Im sure its the same for a lot of people in France. I've bet against England plenty of times, had about £500 on Ukraine +1 asian agaisnt England a while ago
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-19-13 at 09:08 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Giz

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by Josu View Post
    You got a point of course, but since i am convinced since friday France won't qualify, i prefer making money from it now if i lose i lose, then a part of me will be happy but really i can't imagine them qualify, I know this team

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    I'm not betting on this game but nobody knows a national team like their own fans

When they bet against it, it's serious :P
    I guess so! I noticed that actually quite a couple of times. I am a Nadal fan, and the last 2 times i was sure he would lose, he lost (Beijing final and London final), i even got the right scores both times, 2 sets to Love, but didn't bet

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I've got no interest in my National Team (England)...majority of players are a bunch of tossers who couldnt give two shiits, and Im sure its the same for a lot of people in France. I've bet against England plenty of times, had about £500 on Ukraine +1 asian a while ago
    It's actually true, lots of people in France don't care about our team... i am not a huge football fan anyway, just watch it sometimes.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

2 regular Ukrainian central defenders are suspended for today, the one replacement has a bad temper and makes stupid errors. Real possibility of a pk and/or red card in this one. Tough game to call.

hossa8110
    hossa8110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6420

just out of curiousity this is the last game they of the series to decide who goes to world cup so france 3 to 0 or bust basically

tipsadontlikehim

sorryyyyyyyy

tipsadontlikehim

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh

tipsadontlikehim

SharkAA

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-16-15 at 03:12 PM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    forgot all about this..