Tenver
    Tenver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Wales - Finland 1 odds 2.2 [1 unit]
    Bale in + few EPL players iirc (Aaron Ramsey rdy). GK out. Possibly 3rd keeper being used? No Craig Bellamy. Would expect a tight game with the EPL class of Wales showing + Bale in form.

Senegal - Ivory Coast AH O 2.5 goals odds 1.95 [3 unit]
    Ivory Coast took first leg favor with a 3-1 victory. Senegal got no other option but to attack on home court. Strikers ready for Ivory Coast. In any case, Senegal might go gung-ho style if behind near the end.

Holland - Japan 1 AH -1 odds 1.77 [2 unit]
    Friendly match. Holland without van Persie. Would expect Holland to be in ball possession mostly with at least a 1 goal win, hopefully instead a minimum 2 goal win.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I see decent value on Ivory Coast ML. Senegal isn't playing on the home court, they're playing in Morocco so home advantage is out the window. Over seems generous as well, good luck.
    Last edited by edabramov; 11-15-13 at 11:10 PM.

Tenver
    Tenver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    I see decent value on Ivory Coast ML. Senegal isn't playing on the home court, they're playing in Morocco so home advantage is out the window. Over seems generous as well, good luck.
    Interesting. Not good to play on neutral ground in another country lol. Ivory Coast is without 2 defenders and 2 midfielders though. Seems to be value there relative to the first encounter, but Ivory Coast won't be the same defensively and in the mid-field as in the first game. I just played Ivory Coast but only looked it up after, so just a word of caution to those who plunge into it - though, Senegal is not doing well since they were banned from their home stadion. Think Senegal might just crumble lol if they concede 2 goals or something. I'd agree the value seems to be on an Ivory Coast win. Too much class + that ban from their home turf. GL u2 if you play anything on it.