lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Jordan vs Uruguay

Its gonna be a difficult home game for jordan. even though they havent lost at home, im pretty sure they will after this game.

what are the predicted scores?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Doesn't seem a lot of value to me, seems to a fair few on here backing the pretty short odds of a big Uruguay win which is likely considering the gulf in class. They haven't been beaten at home (WCQ campaign) for while but they've also only played 3 decent teams: Australia were in terrible form when they played and won 2-1, Japan had already qualified and again a 2-1 win and Nigeria was a friendly so can't read into that to much. Aus and Japan thumped them away.

I can't see Jordan scoring, it'll most probably take set pieces to create their chances. I watched the game against Australia but I can't recall what the pitch was like, there were a few comments in other threads saying it was terrible but from memory it wasn't that bad. They aren't a terrible team they will play a decent brand of football not just thump it long and hope for the best, just lack class in the final third.

I want to play the under or those massive odds of Jordan +0.5 and hope for the best but it feels like I'm just burning money.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

i agree, i have gone with a realistic bet of uruguay winning 2-0 or 3-0. hoping jordan keeps hanging in, i watched uruguay against japan and they just got ran over, dominated in plays. im also considering bets on suarez and cavani to score first as long as any time goal scorers.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    i agree, i have gone with a realistic bet of uruguay winning 2-0 or 3-0. hoping jordan keeps hanging in, i watched uruguay against japan and they just got ran over, dominated in plays. im also considering bets on suarez and cavani to score first as long as any time goal scorers.
    Suarez has been on fire for Liverpool, takes the penalties for Uruguay also which could come about with how much time they're likely to spend around the box. Quite like that bet, good luck.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

anyone have the starting line ups for both teams?

much thanks you too, Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani combined to score 16 goals between them during Uruguay's World Cup qualifying campaign

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

jordan 0:5 URUGUAY

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    jordan 0:5 URUGUAY

shudddaa corrrect score