Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Bet your grandmas house on this play... Soccer Wed 10AM EST Uruguay -1.5/-2 -102

Guys Uruguay should beat Jordan at least 4-0

Easy win for everyone

Uruguay is ranked 6th in the world and has 2 of the best strikers in the world in Cavani and Suarez while Jordan is ranked 70th and no one can name 2 of their players

LOCK THIS BITCH UP

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    Guys Uruguay should beat Jordan at least 4-0

Easy win for everyone

Uruguay is ranked 6th in the world and has 2 of the best strikers in the world in Cavani and Suarez while Jordan is ranked 70th and no one can name 2 of their players

LOCK THIS BITCH UP
    I like it!! good luck jimmy!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Mohammed Ali and amer shafi. There's two names for u!

Jimmy0607

Cool story bro

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Jordan are very tough to beat in Amman. However they will be without top scorer Fattah, Captain Deeb, and keeper Shafi is a doubt. Only concern would be uruguay just crusing and being happy with a narrow win or even a draw to take back to uruguay were they will win for sure

Jimmy0607

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Jordan are very tough to beat in Amman. However they will be without top scorer Fattah, Captain Deeb, and keeper Shafi is a doubt. Only concern would be uruguay just crusing and being happy with a narrow win or even a draw to take back to uruguay were they will win for sure
    Everyone is tough when you play Oman, Uzbekistan and Kuwait, there should be no reason why Cavani and Suarez dont have a feast with the Jordan D

Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    Cool story bro

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Gl will play -1.5

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I will take Jordan +2 and under 3 all day. The pitch would probably resemble a goat pasture and Jordan would build triple wall in front of the goal to not concede. They know the only chance to qualify is to get 0-0 draws and go to penalties. Never take a 2 goal handicap on the road in two-legged ties.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I got it at -1.5

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 664

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I got it at -1.5
    yepp!

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Never take a 2 goal handicap on the road in two-legged ties.
    the thing is they have cavani and suarez upfront, you ever seen these guys play? I mean saying them two automatically thinks -1.5 uruguay

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

With Suarez, it really should be 0-3. Odds arent amazing to me though.
    0-3 pays 8.00 seems ok..

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Uruguay will be just as satisfied with 1-0. Makes no sense laying 1.75 here where you need a 3 goal differential to get max payout.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Jimmy this is a homer play pal.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Uruguay will be just as satisfied with 1-0. Makes no sense laying 1.75 here where you need a 3 goal differential to get max payout.
    To be fair, it has to make some sense as it 1.75 wouldn't be the line....
    But, yeah the problem with big handicaps is that the team doesnt really give a shit if they win 0-2 or 0-5. the jump from 0-1 to 0-2 is much more important than from 0-2 to 0-3 imo.

RubberKettle

The pitch will be shit for sure

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    The pitch will be shit for sure
    for sure? Question remains...pitch will be shit but will Cavs and vampire be shit?

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    for sure? Question remains...pitch will be shit but will Cavs and vampire be shit?
    They will be fine but the Arabs could hold fast

Tenver
    Tenver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Got HT/FT Uruguay - Uruguay at 1.61
    I think Uruguay will want to win this cleanly and safely and therefore go for a quick goal. Jordan won't have much interest in playing too defensively at home prob. Could well see a goal in first half for Uruguay imo and then a 2-0 victory or smth. No need to risk anything once they're ahead.

With the star atk. Uruguay have and the missing players for Jordan, I think the best pay-off for a result would be to take a lucky shot at 2-0 which pays 4.75 atm at the book I use (on further thought, 3-0 seems most likely... Uruguay are ready, Jordan are missing two usual defenders... that can't go too well for them imho). If one wants to bet on how much Uruguay will win with anyways. Or 1-0 seems plausible too, but Suarez, Cavani and Forlan are not easy to hold for any team...

3-0 or 2-0 seem most likely... Uruguay want control, I think, and a fast lead. Perhaps it won't hit, but odds 6 for 3-0 or odds 4.75 for 2-0 ain't bad for a team that's prepared and don't want to lose anything...

Suarez should probably be hard to keep from putting it into the net as well now that Jordan is without som experienced defenders (or usual starters in any case...) since he can pretty much drible through anyone that isn't capable of stopping him early in an attack... 1.90 for a Suarez goal... not too unlikely, I think, since Jordan are missing those defenders in a place where experience matters against such a team that is strong on the ball... Cavani/Forlan a little higher at 2.30/2.40 iirc.
    Last edited by Tenver; 11-12-13 at 10:49 PM.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

While I started a thread a week ago (by accident really) on the same game, I am a bit perplexed as to why the line hasn't really moved. The ML has bounced around a bit but nothing of great significance. The total went down slightly and the AH has remained relatively the same. I would have assumed this would have gotten smashed early last week and then more so with the announcement of the starting line for Uru. But nada. These are the games that crush me. Even more so when people think it is a slam dunk. Muy peligroso. GL to all.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I do not understand why the pitch should be bad. Jordan is not that poor and the weather should be good. I like Uruguay to score 4 or more @ +360, enough to drop 0.3 units. With a fast goal and an unbiased ref this should be a blowout. With a big win, Uruguay should be able to rest its key players in the 2nd match.

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't fukk me pal

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i took 3-0 and 2-0. and planning to lay some on suarez and cavani first goal scorers, as well as any time goal scorers.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

incredible dangers for the game uruguay and jordan

players of jordan make understand on tactic of suarez for make bites on them. sos! players of jordan make put bombs of terror under cloth uniforms.

nows! suarez make the bite like rat on players of jordan is the bomb on field and suarez teeth of rabbit make fly around stadium

if suarez not make have capacity put bites on jordan how much certainty can I make for the wins? I have the scare

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

There you have it Sarunas has given us the winner, thank you Sarunas.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    There you have it Sarunas has given us the winner, thank you Sarunas.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

ppl expecting uruguay to score +3 or more are crazy this will be a low scoring dog fight sure its easy to score goals in south america but they're traveling to another country in very hot and humid conditions on a uneven pitch against a team who will defend like their lives depend on it knowing they will be national heroes if they qualify for the world cup + huge monetary rewards
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

jordan make the strong protects on theys womans so much beatiful!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    ppl expecting uruguay to score +3 or more are crazy this will be a low scoring dog fight sure its easy to score goals in south america but they're traveling to another country in very hot and humid conditions on a uneven pitch against a team who will defend like their lives depend on it knowing they will be national heroes if they qualify for the world cup + huge monetary rewards
    So...what, 2-1?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    it's going to be played at 6pm and current temp is 21 at mid-day

richie360
    richie360's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9202

Hate to say it, but something's telling me 0-0!!

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

you never know what's gonna happen but it won't be walk in the park for Uruguay.
    I locked Suarez to score anytime last night

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

hey if you guys want to go for the bet go for it this bet aint close to a lock or putting your grandmas house on it, you better hope they blow this game wide open in the first half because if they get 0-0 or 1-0 lead they will be happy with that knowing the daunting task jordan faces in going to uruguay, previous world cup qualifications uruguay has always played it safe knowing how tough other teams have it playing them at their place

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Its funny how all of a sudden "emotion and motivation" trumps talent ,when all ive read from posters on this site is that the notion is ridiculous as an angle and talent holds more weight.

A -1.5 bet in international WC qualifying soccer is always risky business.....

123 Last