Tenver
    Tenver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

High odds for a game in DK cup. Well, I won't go into reasons since who knows whether it will win in the end, but its just a certain win for one team, yet the odds are 1.25 for a win. O 2.5 goals also very likely. Odds 1.66 for HT/FT.

I'd expect the game to go 0-3+.

Game is FC Sydvest - Aalborg BK under danish cup games. Basically, most Superliga (best league) play with subs and so on like normal, but Aalborg got a strong bench and are putting on a good amount of regulars still. They got like too many similarly skilled players to use for league games, so the subs coming in aren't a lot worse than those who have been shifted out. It's not a big odds, but it is certain they will win over FC Sydvest who are two leagues down trying to avoid relegation.

I'm a fan of Aalborg, so may be biased but the odds are stacked heavily against FC Sydvest + Aalborg wants to go further in the cup.

Can't see anything realistical but an Aalborg win. The HT/FT is also very likely I'd say. 1.66 is really high odds for that.

Ofc. no one knows what will happen, but in this game, FC Sydvest are in my opinion in a lot bigger disadvantage than the odds would reflect. O 2.5 also likely because Aab is a pretty offensive team and will be on the attack at least for the first 2-3 goals.

Well, use at will... it really is so that if Aab doesn't win it will be a big surprise and anything below a 3-lead win would probably be a mediocre or straight disappointing win for them.

Hope it doesn't fail lol

Edit: Can see handicap odds have also been added to some sites. Personally, just played Aab -2, but for a "safer" choice handicap -1 is probably a good way to go, which would be Aab to win with at least 2 goals. Probably the preferred straight up safe bet, handicap Aab -1, no AH.
    Last edited by Tenver; 10-29-13 at 01:21 PM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good info, good luck.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Are you from Denmark originally, or are you currently there? I would love to go there one day

Tenver
    Tenver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Are you from Denmark originally, or are you currently there? I would love to go there one day
    Born there. Not a bad place to visit, I suppose .