malairen
    malairen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharing is Caring. Let the money start rolling in !

Let me start the ball rolling

Tonight matches would be interesting

Arsenal Vs Chelsea
    Manu Vs Norwich
    Atalanta Inter Milan

Would be siding toward Chelsea for this League cup. You could tell the special one want all cup this season. With the number of quality player he has, he could and already been rotating around different matches. William Eto D.luiz for example would be expected to play this matches as they rested their player against mancity.

Yes , the game are at North London however AW are expecting to field his 'Young Talent' and chances are they will rest giround ozil and field Ryo & Bentder .
    IMO i really can't see arsenal scoring much after struggling in their previous league cup winning only in the PK. Bear in mind this is Chelsea.

Hence will either go with Chelsea DNB @ 1.9 or Chelsea -0.25 @ 2.3 [ Advice please ]

Manu form are Up and down... i really don't see them scoring more than 2 goal even if they are at home...might go with norwich +1.5

Any Advice?

Inter Milan looks good recently and are the favorite for this matches. However from what i realize in this League, chances of home team winning are really high. For example AC milan could lose to Parma.... hence i am thinking to side inter -0.5 or PK. [ Advice please ]
    Last edited by malairen; 10-28-13 at 11:37 PM. Reason: mistake

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Norwich City plays Man U tomorrow, not City.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: edabramov

malairen

Thanks Mate i edited accordingly . You might want to share your view . Cheer mate

malairen

Thinking of going above 2.5 or 3 goal in inter matches..
    Apparently Inter had been scoring and conceeding as well. Atalanta had been scoring for the past few matches hence i think above 2.5 goal is a good pick. Too bad my book does not have btts...

tezzamate
    tezzamate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Chelsea, Norwich & im still thinking what to play with Inter game. Goodluck man

malairen

Quote Originally Posted by tezzamate View Post
    Chelsea, Norwich & im still thinking what to play with Inter game. Goodluck man

Both team to score or above 2.5 goal seem like a good play to me

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

im gonna take inter for this one i can see 0-1 away win. bol