GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State
    GoonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very Strange Serie B line today...

Cesena plays at Novara today.

I have never watched a Serie B game in my life...but I thought I would check the stats to see if there was any value on this game.

Cesena is third in the table after 10 game. they are 3-0-1 on the road and unbeaten in their last 6 games.

Novara sit in 19th out of 22 .They have lost their last 3 games 5-0, 3-0, and 1-0

This is what I dont understand...Cesena is a HUGE underdog. +240 to win, the Pick is +150. Am i missing something here?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

very much suspect that league

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Novara are just under-performing...they actually have some very good players. Pablo Gonzalez was arguably the best player in the league last season. Pesce, Lazzari, Buzzegoli, and Rigoni are all solid midfielders, Comi is on loan from Milan and is a decent prospect. They are just struggling to gel after losing key players from last season including GK Bardi, CB Lisuzzo, LWB Crescenzi, promising midfielder Bruno Fernandes who Udinese snapped up, and key striker Seferovic who went to Sociedad. They haven't replaced these players with equivalent quality - they signed two Greek prospects in Potouridis and Katidis who haven't adapted yet), but they still aren't a bad side on paper and as they are playing at home (where they have only lost once so far) I'm not surprised by these odds at all.

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

So is this an X2 bet, or just stay away from it?

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

You're right this line is strange but on the opposite side: Novara started the season as a playoff contender and Cesena as a relegation candidate.
    If this match would have been played a couple of months ago this line for Novara would have been considered pure gold.

Novara -0.25 was on my shortlist at the beginning of last week but then I opted to leave it alone.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    You're right this line is strange but on the opposite side: Novara started the season as a playoff contender and Cesena as a relegation candidate.
    If this match would have been played a couple of months ago this line for Novara would have been considered pure gold.

Novara -0.25 was on my shortlist at the beginning of last week but then I opted to leave it alone.
    Exactlt