azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

Portugal Segunda Liga

Benifica B/Tondela over 2.5.

100% of Benifica home games and 4 of 5 of Tondela away games have had 3 or more goals scored so far this season. Expect both teams to score in this game, with Benifica winning by at least 1 goal.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

winner

azsportswin

Red cards can be either a blessing or a curse....today a blessing....over hits! I do want to be respected on this forum as I appreciate all of the great information that is shared here and I failed to disclose line and amount risked on that bet. I use Bovada, line was -125, I bet $75 to win $60.

My next play is in the Poland Ekstraklasa league Gornick Zabrze/Cracovia Krakow over 2.5 (even) $75 to win $75.

Basically, same reasons as the Portugal game....expect both teams to score goals. EaglesPhan36 beat me to this pick, and I agree with his analysis and believe we will celebrate another winner (I'm pulling for his Russian league bet to come in....personally, I gave up betting totals in that league....too inconsistent).

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by azsportswin View Post
    Benifica B/Tondela over 2.5.

100% of Benifica home games and 4 of 5 of Tondela away games have had 3 or more goals scored so far this season. Expect both teams to score in this game, with Benifica winning by at least 1 goal.

still cashed at live bet (HT) the OVER 3.5
    thank you

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

My next play is in the Poland Ekstraklasa league Gornick Zabrze/Cracovia Krakow over 2.5 (even) $75 to win $75.

Basically, same reasons as the Portugal game....expect both teams to score goals. EaglesPhan36 beat me to this pick, and I agree with his analysis and believe we will celebrate another winner (I'm pulling for his Russian league bet to come in....personally, I gave up betting totals in that league....too inconsistent).
    Nice 50 k stadium ... 100 people in attendance
    Back on topic: i like the bet!

azsportswin

Awesome, well done!

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

0-0 HT on the Polish game

azsportswin

Just 1 shot on goal by each team 1st half....ugly!

azsportswin

Live Liberic/Sparta draw +220

azsportswin

Well, can't score goals if you don't take shots, and that's what's happening in the Poland game.
    ...Gornick has taken 1 shot the entire second half thru 80th minute. I'll concede now, so 1-1 on the day.

My last play of the day is in La Liga....Getafe/Atl Bilboa....75% of home/away games for these teams have been over 2.5 goals. They are right next to each other in the league table, so I'm hoping that both teams will come out attacking and result in one of those wild high scoring La Liga affairs. Over 2.5 (-115) $75 to win $65.22.

Cheers!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Live Liberic/Sparta draw +220
    Lafata
    Hate Liberec, overrated fukks - had Sevilla to beat them the other day also 1-1..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Well, can't score goals if you don't take shots, and that's what's happening in the Poland game.
    ...Gornick has taken 1 shot the entire second half thru 80th minute. I'll concede now, so 1-1 on the day.

My last play of the day is in La Liga....Getafe/Atl Bilboa....75% of home/away games for these teams have been over 2.5 goals. They are right next to each other in the league table, so I'm hoping that both teams will come out attacking and result in one of those wild high scoring La Liga affairs. Over 2.5 (-115) $75 to win $65.22.

Cheers!
    Just makes no sense how casual and disinterested gornik were. Didnt even try to create anything! Been averaging 2.5 goals per game at home then one time i bet them they go and barely have a shot!

azsportswin

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Lafata
    Hate Liberec, overrated fukks - had Sevilla to beat them the other day also 1-1..
    Agree....but Liberec very stingy at home.....@ 70', I just couldn't see Sparta leaving there with a loss....draw seemed most likely. It was a very tiny bet, at least got something back to offset that lousy Poland game loss!

azsportswin

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Just makes no sense how casual and disinterested gornik were. Didnt even try to create anything! Been averaging 2.5 goals per game at home then one time i bet them they go and barely have a shot!
    Sometimes it seems teams just take a day off, sure looked like that's what Gornik did today! The great thing about betting is there is always the next opportunity!!

azsportswin

UGH!!! Getafe missed penalty .....those are free gifts for over bets.....would have made it 1-1 @ half. Thankfully, have another 45 minutes of football to get 2 more goals.

azsportswin

2nd time today needing goals in 2nd half and the favorite has 1 shot on goal in 2nd half @ 80'. There's always tomorrow...good night.